Options

Win a trip to see Pearl Jam's sold-out Boston show at Fenway Park on September 2!

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850

Plus two first class flights courtesy of Alaska Airlines, a $1000 Expedia Gift Card courtesy of Expedia, and limited-edition autographed poster!

Want to band together with Pearl Jam to fight homelessness, and missed out on your chance to see them in Seattle? Join us - take action today for a chance to see Pearl Jam live in Boston!
1st Prize: 1 Winner
• Two (2) Tickets to see Pearl Jam's sold-out Boston show at Fenway Park on September 2
*24 Shows Included
• One (1) $1000 Expedia Gift Card courtesy of Expedia
• Two (2) First Class Plane Tickets courtesy of Alaska Airlines, the official Home Shows airline sponsor
• One (1) Limited Edition Autographed Pearl Jam Poster
By enrolling, you explicitly agree to the OFFICIAL RULES and to Tunespeak's TERMS & CONDITIONS. You also agree to receive email updates from the artist(s), their music labels and/or representatives. Read the PRIVACY POLICY. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.

THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.

Comments

• Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,771
    Nice! I wonder what "24 Shows Included" mean?
  • Options
    tschav said:
    Nice! I wonder what "24 Shows Included" mean?
    Guessing that's the 2016 Bootleg Box Set maybe?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Went to donate and enter and saw this --- the 10c is run by people who have no business running a business (as evidenced again by the mobile ticket dl issues today) but the heart of the band is always in the right place.  Amazing!

"Earn entries when you donate to The Home Fund - Support organizations making a difference in our community. A gift to The Home Fund, at United Way of King County, will be matched dollar for dollar by the band and other members from the community. "

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,771
    Pretty sure the "other members from the community" are all the cobranded sales of beer/wine/chocolates/cupcakes, as well as the studio tours/events/restaurants donating towards the cause, in case you're reading that as something different.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    tschav said:
    Pretty sure the "other members from the community" are all the cobranded sales of beer/wine/chocolates/cupcakes, as well as the studio tours/events/restaurants donating towards the cause, in case you're reading that as something different.
    I did not read it that way, I figured there were some rich people in the community who signed on to support the cause. 

You may be correct.

Either way -- if they can generate more donations there is only so much the stuff you mention can cover on a match.  Pearl Jam is up to the task of covering anything beyond that.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

Take Action & Enter to Win a Trip to Boston

News August 7 2018

Want to band together with Pearl Jam to fight homelessness, but missed out on your chance to see them in Seattle?

Join us - take action today to fight homelessness and be entered for a chance to see Pearl Jam live in Boston, MA!

Winner will receive two tickets to the sold-out 9/2 Boston show, two first class flights courtesy of Alaska Airlines, a $1,000 Expedia gift card, and a limited-edition signed poster.

Enter now Thru August 18!*

Prize Package:

• Two tickets to the sold-out 9/2 Boston Pearl Jam show
    • Two first class flights courtesy of Alaska Airlines
    • One $1,000 Expedia gift card courtesy of Expedia
    • One Limited-edition signed poster

*This contest is U.S. only