*ALL SOLD* Lower Prices - Vinyl For Sale

2»

Comments

  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,144
    13th Floor Elevators sold! Adjusted the price for the remaining lot. 
  • moses562moses562 Posts: 1,352
    bflynn1 said:
    13th Floor Elevators sold! Adjusted the price for the remaining lot. 
    Looking forward to adding it to my psych collection. Thanks for answering all my questions! 
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 30,825
    Up top!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • JF129758JF129758 Posts: 56
    I sent you payment for the Tom Petty box set via Paypal. Still thinking about the Wire release, but funds are tight.
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,144
    JF129758 said:
    I sent you payment for the Tom Petty box set via Paypal. Still thinking about the Wire release, but funds are tight.
    Payment received. Thank you! I'll send you tracking info once I have it. I'm moving to a new place tomorrow so it'll be Wednesday before I can get it shipped out.
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,144
    Tom Petty Anthology box sold. Price for the remaining lot adjusted. 
  • JF129758JF129758 Posts: 56
    Bump
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,144
    Thanks for the bumps
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,144
    Up!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 30,825
    Bumpity 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,144
    Everything has been sold!
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,144
    Thank you everyone who bought and contributed to the thread.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 30,825
    bflynn1 said:
    Thank you everyone who bought and contributed to the thread.
    Nice!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.