Options

Special Night & Silent Auction at Safeco Field Friday

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850

Mariners Welcome Pearl Jam Back to Seattle with Special Night at Safeco Field Friday

Silent auction of rare & limited edition Pearl Jam vinyl and other band memorabilia to benefit Vitalogy Foundation’s homelessness initiative; one fan will win a trip to see Pearl Jam at Wrigley Field in Chicago

Credit: Danny Clinch

The Seattle Mariners celebrate the upcoming Safeco Field concerts by Pearl Jam with a special night at the ballpark on Friday, July 20, when the Chicago White Sox come to town. Game time is 7:10 p.m. Tickets remain available at Mariners.com/Tickets.

Pregame

During the pregame program, the Mariners will present a check for $54,380 to the band’s Vitalogy Foundation to benefit The Home Showshomelessness relief initiative. The money was raised through a special online-only ticket offer that included a T-shirt and charitable donation in the ticket price.

The National Anthem will be performed by a choir from Path with Art, a nonprofit organization that transforms the lives of people in recovery from homelessness, addiction and other trauma by harnessing the power of creative engagement as a bridge to community and a path to stability. Path with Art is partnering with Pearl Jam’s homelessness initiative through the band’s The Home Shows concerts at Safeco Field August 8 and 10.

Pearl Jam guitarist Mike McCready will be on hand to throw out the ceremonial first pitch before the game.

Pearl Jam at Wrigley Field Package

One lucky fan will win a trip for two to see Pearl Jam at Wrigley Field on August 18 & 20. The package includes a pair of tickets to each show, round trip travel on Alaska Airlines and hotel accommodations. The winner will be selected at random.

Mariners Care Silent Auction

A special edition of the Mariners Care Silent Auction will benefit the Vitalogy Foundation. There will be a number of items of Mariners memorabilia available as well as rare and limited edition items from the band. All Items will be on display at Section 128 of the Main Level. Bidding will close at the end of the 6th inning.

• PJ 20 limited edition 20th anniversary colored vinyl double LP ($500 value)
  • Rare five LP box set of Pearl Jam’s 2004 Benaroya Hall acoustic set ($1,000 value)
  • Jeff Ament solo release Heaven/Hell limited edition colored vinyl LP with Baden basketball inscribed with Ament. ($100 value)
  • On Earth As It Is: The Complete Works by Mother Love Bone (featuring Stone Gossard and Jeff Ament) out of print collectable vinyl LP set ($150 value)
  • Third Man Records Vault Package ($150 value)
  • Pearl Jam rare 7” vinyl single ($200 value)
  • Limited edition silkscreened Fenway Ames Brothers poster autographed by Jeff Ament, Stone Gossard, Mike McCready, Eddie Vedder, Matt Cameron and Boom Gaspar. ($1,200 value)
  • Pearl Jam: The Home Shows large format poster set ($150 value)
  • Pearl Jam: The Home Shows small format poster set ($100)
  • 2016 Chicago Cubs World Series commemorative baseball autographed by Pearl Jam ($500 value)
  • Home x Away Underground Wine Project Box Set with four bottles of Columbia Valley red blend in limited edition packaging ($500 value)
  • Two pair of tickets for The Home Shows Safeco Field concerts.

Commemorative Cup

On Friday, fans can get any draft beer in a commemorative Pearl Jam: The Home Shows 20 ounce cup for $12, with $1 from each sale benefitting the Vitalogy Foundation. Cups will be available while supplies last.

Postgame Fireworks Show

The game will be followed by 12-minute fireworks show set to a Pearl Jam soundtrack, courtesy of T-Mobile.

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    The collector in me has this need to know what everything sold for :lol:
  • Options
    Anyone with extra commemorative cups for sale/trade??
    uncle matty
  • Options
    ewok pantsewok pants Posts: 310
    The collector in me has this need to know what everything sold for :lol:
    an inning before the auction ended I saw the wine was at $1100 and the signed jersey was at $5k. I can't recall how much anything else was at.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Wow!
  • Options
    Pearl Jam rare 7” vinyl single ($200 value)

^ Which single was it?

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,020
    demetrios said:

^ Which single was it?

I bet it's one of the Ten Sampler records.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    demetrios said:

^ Which single was it?

I bet it's one of the Ten Sampler records.
    It probably was. Though in the photo there looks to be a few other 7" singles not posted above.

Gotta find me one of those Home Shows posters.
    Post edited by demetrios on