Options

Sharp Objects (HB0)

13»

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I think the psycho cheerleader killed the second killer and framed John with that blood.
    Still think it was crazy Adora that is the ringleader...thought her wierdo husband was her muscle but it could be the chief.

Sadly, I also think the shit ending I suspected would happen, will happen.  Holding out hope the conclusion is satisfying.
    There are some very cool things about the way they made this, and the acting is really good.
    Adora seems to be a villian for the ages.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    couple hours now.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    whispers,........

dont tell mama.

roll through the credits....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    My wife had ideas on this earlier but it was among other theories.
    Pretty whacked.
    Better than I thought it would be.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Got some chills at the end. I guess Camille will have to rewrite that story. I almost turned it off before the credit scenes. That Amma actress is scary looking.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    I've read a few things about the ending. They are saying Amma was jealous of Adora's affection for the 2 girls before they were killed. I don't recall them mentioning that in the show. If they did it was briefly. Was it because they had family working at the slaughter house?
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    JK_Livin said:
    I've read a few things about the ending. They are saying Amma was jealous of Adora's affection for the 2 girls before they were killed. I don't recall them mentioning that in the show. If they did it was briefly. Was it because they had family working at the slaughter house?
    eps 7 John lays that out to Camille in the motel. Referenced earlier too. That Adora was trying to help the girls. Tutoring Ann....
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    Just watched the finale.

Yikes.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Damn that was fantastic.
    Creepy that her friends were her helpers and looking back when they were all reunited and hugging outside Camilles car when visiting Adora in jail.
    On the dollhouse at the end there was a miniature girl propped in the upstairs window in the same position that the body of Natalie Keen was found in the alley window.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    My 1st thought when they showed Camille and Amma's place was why on earth would you let her bring that fucking dollhouse with her? Leave that creepy shit. 
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Damn that was fantastic.
    Creepy that her friends were her helpers and looking back when they were all reunited and hugging outside Camilles car when visiting Adora in jail.
    On the dollhouse at the end there was a miniature girl propped in the upstairs window in the same position that the body of Natalie Keen was found in the alley window.
    I didnt watch it back but as I read this I was reminded that I focused on that when seeing it as well. 

All around creepy.  The shot of Amma grinning?  Spooky
    In pure joy / killing someone.

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Finally finished this up last night. Good Southern gothic tale. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    That smile @ the end make me laughingly think of Ed, grinning during the backstage version of Baba from PJ20
    "Yaaaaaaa!"

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,227

"After you win the fucked up family Olympics"...

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    well fuck. what to do at 9 on sundays now ....