Options

Songs that went MIA....

13»

Comments

• Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    Getaway is the best song off Lightning Bolt. It's all downhill after that one.
    Yes. I like Pendulum, too. Infallible is good on the album but no quite so solid live.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    I really liked when they opened with pendulum most of that tour.  Don’t get me wrong, opening every show is a bit ridiculous but I think it sets the tone as well as release does as an opener.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
    falling down.

no way
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Marker in the Sand is one of my favorites and it’s only been played 47 times...once in 2016. It was played regularly on the avacado tour in 2006 and then fell out of their set lists for the most part. I’d love to see it played in Seattle!!
    ^This
    Play at Seattle2!
  • Options
    GP179117GP179117 Posts: 362
    Swallowed Whole 
    Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    Someone said it already, but damnit bring back Can’t Keep.  One of the great openers.
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    edited July 2018
    I really liked when they opened with pendulum most of that tour.  Don’t get me wrong, opening every show is a bit ridiculous but I think it sets the tone as well as release does as an opener.
    I guess it was help that they'd follow Pendulum with another "slow burn" song or two so there was still a chance you'd get to hear Long Road or Release (please play these in Seattle). ;-)
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,848
    Can someone make a master list of these songs?
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    TremormanTremorman Posts: 381
    pierj53 said:
    I’m bored so I decided to dig up the love songs lists. Some great songs haven’t been played in sometime..pre 16’ (no, I’m not counting Johnny guitar ;)). I wonder Wonder why? To provide some context even leatherman was played in 16’.

Gone- last played 10/17/14
    force of nature- 5/20/10 (travesty)
    No Way- 10/20/14
    U- 6/28/14
    undone-5/17/10
    WWS-1/31/14- not my favorite but surprising. It’s relevant, and has been played 115 times.

Suprised to see that for as many times as they’ve been played, insignificance and faithful haven’t been played since 16’

on a side note, MYM has already been played 107 times :(

This is why Boston 5/17/10 is one of my favorite shows I've been to (and a great boot), Undone and Force of Nature are two of my favorite deeper cuts.  And also throw in Pilate, Push me Pull me, and Rival make this a fun, unusual show.
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    Im a big fan of The Fixer.  Id love to see it more. 
    Agree 100%. I think it sounds so awesome live, too. Hoping that one gets dusted off in Chicago.
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    pierj53pierj53 Posts: 301
    How can I forget parachutes. Needs to be played more caught it in philly 13
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,093
    It's really a bummer how most of Avacado has disappeared. Comatose was a mainstay for a while but didn't sound right tuned down. The rest of them could absolutely use some plays. Loved seeing Inside Job and Severed Hand pop up a bunch in Europe. Marker and Army Reserve could definitely use a come back
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,848
    I'm fine with the 5-6 avocado songs being played now.

Songs like unemployable, gone, big wave, marker in the sand have never done a thing for me personally.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert