2018 Europe Bootlegs to premiere on SiriusXM's Pearl Jam Radio

demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 52,682
edited July 24 in The Porch

Listen for the first part of the 2018 Europe Bootlegs to premiere on SiriusXM's Pearl Jam Radio Channel 22 in the coming weeks, and look for the bootlegs to be released on CD and in Digital formats soon in the Shop.


Post edited by demetrios on
«134

Comments

  • PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, ILPosts: 590
    Can't. Wait.

    Let's do this!!!
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready-Take Over!!" - E.V.

    Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20/2018
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=4631

    RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
                                       * * * * * * * * *
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 52,682
    PJWGIII said:
    Can't. Wait.

    Let's do this!!!
    Same here. More live Pearl Jam 24Bit Flac-HD's to add to the collection! =)



    ...




    The 2018 Europe Bootlegs are coming soon to the SHOP!

    Listen for the bootleg premiere starting next week on SiriusXM's Pearl Jam Radio Channel 22.

    Stay tuned for more 2018 bootleg release dates.



  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 8,021
    Any talk about silver pressed discs?
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 52,682
    Any talk about silver pressed discs?
    Nope but there will probably be a 2018 silver CD box set. And a custom home vs away USA box set.
  • PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, ILPosts: 590
    demetrios said:
    More live Pearl Jam 24Bit Flac-HD's to add to the collection! =)



    WANT.
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready-Take Over!!" - E.V.

    Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20/2018
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=4631

    RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
                                       * * * * * * * * *
  • PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, ILPosts: 590
    @demetrios, any idea on start times? Can't wait to get started today!
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready-Take Over!!" - E.V.

    Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20/2018
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=4631

    RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
                                       * * * * * * * * *
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 52,682
    PJWGIII said:
    @demetrios, any idea on start times? Can't wait to get started today!
    I would say 1 or 2 pm EST. Haven't seen an updated list from PJ Radio what times they will premiere and their repeated times.
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 3,682
    demetrios said:
    PJWGIII said:
    @demetrios, any idea on start times? Can't wait to get started today!
    I would say 1 or 2 pm EST. Haven't seen an updated list from PJ Radio what times they will premiere and their repeated times.
    Thought  I saw an add last night that said 2pm and 6pm or something like that.
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, ILPosts: 590
    They are REALLY not promoting this with clarity...what's up with that?
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready-Take Over!!" - E.V.

    Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20/2018
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=4631

    RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
                                       * * * * * * * * *
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 4,535
    Anybody been catching these? How do they sound so far?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 994
    What time do we think Amsterdam N1 will go up tomorrow?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 1,982
    tbergs said:
    Anybody been catching these? How do they sound so far?
    Amsterdam shows sounded a bit rough imo. EV was clearly under the weather 
  • Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 142
    Still not up
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 52,682
    Cal.PJ.C said:
    Still not up
    Will be up around 12pm EST. Earlier I would say over @ Nugs.
  • AbiRamaAbiRama Durban, South AfricaPosts: 9
    ...still not up... 
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 3,682
    Heard Amsterdam night 2 this morning. Sounded good.
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 994
    PJNB said:
    Heard Amsterdam night 2 this morning. Sounded good.
    You heard Amsterdam N1, buddy?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 3,682
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    Heard Amsterdam night 2 this morning. Sounded good.
    You heard Amsterdam N1, buddy?
    Only a couple of songs the other day and sounded great imo. I think both nights there are definite signs of Eddie having issues with his voice due to the sickness but overall if I was at the shows and wanted the boots I would be happy with the overall sound. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 994
    PJNB said:
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    Heard Amsterdam night 2 this morning. Sounded good.
    You heard Amsterdam N1, buddy?
    Only a couple of songs the other day and sounded great imo. I think both nights there are definite signs of Eddie having issues with his voice due to the sickness but overall if I was at the shows and wanted the boots I would be happy with the overall sound. 
    Yeah, I think he was definitely brewing some sickness from the beginning. He sounded pretty damn great overall the first night, though. I didn't see the second night so can't speak for that. 

    Man, I can't wait for the Prague/Krakow/Berlin bootlegs :)
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 3,682
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    Heard Amsterdam night 2 this morning. Sounded good.
    You heard Amsterdam N1, buddy?
    Only a couple of songs the other day and sounded great imo. I think both nights there are definite signs of Eddie having issues with his voice due to the sickness but overall if I was at the shows and wanted the boots I would be happy with the overall sound. 
    Yeah, I think he was definitely brewing some sickness from the beginning. He sounded pretty damn great overall the first night, though. I didn't see the second night so can't speak for that. 

    Man, I can't wait for the Prague/Krakow/Berlin bootlegs :)
    I do not have an ear for everything musically so someone as yourself may have a different opinion. Prague Krakow Berlin is going to be spectacular! 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • TikiTiki USAPosts: 5,770
    AMS 2 was a killer show. 

    Stoney was a tad clangy on a few numbers though...

    beyond siked to spend my membership code today on that 1.
    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011
  • TikiTiki USAPosts: 5,770

    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011
  • Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 142
    PJNB said:
    Heard Amsterdam night 2 this morning. Sounded good.
    Ams 2 was a great show man
  • mike86mike86 Posts: 156
    mike mccready solo during even flow and you cant even hear him... and overall not a quality recording..
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 994

    mike86 said:
    mike mccready solo during even flow and you cant even hear him... and overall not a quality recording..
    Don't judge it based on the radio broadcast. I generally find PJ Radio to be fairly poor quality overall.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 994
    Just purchased both Amsterdam downloads but I'm still waiting for links. Nothing in the email or when I click on the order in my order history.

    First time ever the links haven't been there straight away after buying.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
«134
Sign In or Register to comment.