Pearl Jam bourbon anyone?

124»

Comments

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 2,431
    hihobibo said:
    $35 bottle and then $29 to ship to FL. I'll just go to the liquor store and get a few bottles  of something else for that amount of money. 
    Free shipping over $150. Pool with some local PJ friends?
    I saw this AFTER I ordered 4 bottles... For the price of shipping I could have just bought another one... Dammit!!!
    If you’re being serious this is a presage. I bet you could call and add 1 bottle to your order
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 2,431
    RS151862 said:
    It’s definitely not bourbon, its basically 60 proof sugar water. At least it supports a good cause. 
    I’d drink 60 proof sugar water
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 124
    edited July 11
    If it's too sweet to drink there are plenty of recipes you can use it for. Here's one. 

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 5,608
    I have 5 bottles going to Florida and will be bringing back to Toronto . Anybody pre-complaining about how bad it is going to be may not have a sip.
  • brewdog123brewdog123 ATLPosts: 262
    Noload said:
    If a few people in Georgia want to go in and get the free shipping (5 bottles), I would purchase 2 of the 5.  I'm in Monticello, but go to Duluth and Macon regularly so we could meet up for drop off. 
    im in if you need another in georgia
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 257
    derbydave said:
    This stuff even any good? 30% alcohol for a bourbon doesn’t sound right. 

It's closer to a liqueur...
    If you've ever had Fireball Whiskey,
    this will be very similar.
    This is a good description. Tried some out the other day. Its like the maple syrup version of fireball. Its definitely sweet.  
  • cjzolycjzoly Posts: 434
    Here in the PNW we run around with a glass of BSB on the rocks in one hand and a +8%ABV DIPA in the other...They work well with each other... =)
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,063
    derbydave said:
    This stuff even any good? 30% alcohol for a bourbon doesn’t sound right. 

It's closer to a liqueur...
    If you've ever had Fireball Whiskey,
    this will be very similar.
    This is a good description. Tried some out the other day. Its like the maple syrup version of fireball. Its definitely sweet.  
    Good for pancakes maybe?
  • KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stagePosts: 893
    Kimpton Monaco in Portland was serving BSB a couple of errks ago....looked for it locally in Houston when I got home. No luck. And then looky here. 
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am mine.
  • NoloadNoload Monticello, GeorgiaPosts: 1,133
    Noload said:
    If a few people in Georgia want to go in and get the free shipping (5 bottles), I would purchase 2 of the 5.  I'm in Monticello, but go to Duluth and Macon regularly so we could meet up for drop off. 
    im in if you need another in georgia
    Need to get to 5. Would be 4 if I did 2 but I'm thinking of just 1 based on reviews lol.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
124»