Options

Best/ Better Version of 10/4/96

BlackCircleBlackCircle Charlotte, NC Posts: 371
Curious if there's a better version of this out there.
Set list looks good, but it sounds like garbage.  

Partly because it was outside and I'm pretty sure there was some bad weather that night.  

https://archive.org/details/Pearl_Jam_Bootleg_1996-10-04
I'm like a tab

Comments

• Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    That's the best that is out there, no SBD sources or better AUD sources are around..
    On a side note, this does NOT sound like garbage at all.. I guess you aren't so much into collecting fan made recordings of Pearl Jam, well, because honestly there are much much much much worse AUD recordings out there  :)
  • Options
    I have and can appreciate non-SBD fan made boots and yes, there are much worse for sure.  I've got some old Dead Bootlegs that you really have to adjust your equalizer to even listen to, but it's worth it.  

I'm like a tab
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653

Partly because it was outside and I'm pretty sure there was some bad weather that night.  

the weather was fine that night from what I recall, but every now and then there were some wind gusts. It was a football stadium and I think the ends were pretty open creating kind of a wind tunnel at times. It was an awesome show though and have listened to it many times. Just wish I could've got a poster that night
  • Options
    ponytd said:

the weather was fine that night from what I recall, but every now and then there were some wind gusts. It was a football stadium and I think the ends were pretty open creating kind of a wind tunnel at times. It was an awesome show though and have listened to it many times. Just wish I could've got a poster that night
    You are correct.   Memorial stadium is set up like a horseshoe in the stage was underneath the scoreboard. 

I think the bad weather was either the day before or the day after... i forget.  
    I'm like a tab
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,848
    Not for you from that show is awesome with the speech in the middle section breakdown 
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    Not for you from that show is awesome with the speech in the middle section breakdown 
     The end of Porch is awesome as well
    I'm like a tab