Options

Robert Plant Spotify presale

So once again I did not receive an email from Spotify with my presale code for Toronto. I know I'm not the only one who gets screwed by Spotify... right? Anyways if anyone would like to share I could sure use the code. Fucking Spotify... aaarrrggg. 

Comments

• Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391
    There are codes all over if you google the act and then presale code. I found the spotify one easily for Metallica after missing on the fan club sale. And multiple others too
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    edited March 2018
    So once again I did not receive an email from Spotify with my presale code for Toronto. I know I'm not the only one who gets screwed by Spotify... right? Anyways if anyone would like to share I could sure use the code. Fucking Spotify... aaarrrggg. 
    As I understand it, the Spotify codes or other special promotions go out to top listeners on Spotify of that particular artist. So Robert Plant (and/or maybe Zeppelin) would have to be in your top artists listened to either overall or recently.
  • Options
    qontheboardqontheboard Posts: 773
    There are codes all over if you google the act and then presale code. I found the spotify one easily for Metallica after missing on the fan club sale. And multiple others too

I searched high and low and came up with zilch. I'm usually able to find what I need or just guess what the code is. Oh well. 
  • Options
    qontheboardqontheboard Posts: 773
    kasedoug said:
    As I understand it, the Spotify codes or other special promotions go out to top listeners on Spotify of that particular artist. So Robert Plant (and/or maybe Zeppelin) would have to be in your top artists listened to either overall or recently.

I believe you are correct. My listening patterns tend to be based on my concert schedule hence I won't be listening to Robert Plant much until about a month before showtime. So I guess Spotify is never going to work out for me.