Options

ISO 4 Fenway Cards to Complete Set

gvilliangvillian Clarks Summit, PA Posts: 118
ISO the following 4 Fenway 2016 Trading Cards to complete set (numbering is from previous threads dedicated to trading the cards); have some extras from Fenway and Wrigley if anyone is looking to trade

Ed 10
Jeff 10
Mike 2,4

Comments

• Options
    If you point me in the direction of pictures of these cards, I can see if I have them
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    If this helps (I know it’s grainy)....the Ed and Jeff are the ones with them in jerseys-   The 2 Mikes as pictured
    Post edited by gvillian on
  • Options
    I've only got the first Mike one.  PM me your address and it will be on its way to you
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    edited February 2018
    @gvillian I've an extra of the second Mike one that you need. PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail for you.

Oops...false alarm :blush: Just realized it's the first one you need which AmishGuy has you covered on. 
    Post edited by jjflash on
  • Options
    Bump- just 3 needed - thanks to @AmishGuy91 for the Mike card 
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,304
    If you wanna donate a few bucks to Dave at OYR(any amount of course) I will send you the Ed.  
  • Options
    @wwsuicide is it still OperationYellowRibbonSJ@gmail on PP? If so, I will oblige that request.
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,304
    gvillian said:
    @wwsuicide is it still OperationYellowRibbonSJ@gmail on PP? If so, I will oblige that request.
    Yes sir. Message me your address and I will post Monday!