Options

Poster question

JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 429
Hey, so I got a question. My fiance got a poster for Christmas. It' from the Philly show October 3rd 2005. In the description it says it' suppose to be 18x24 like most of my other PJ posters, I got a frame for it but it's about an inch or two too big on all sides. Could this be a fake poster or just a rare 20x26 poster they made for this show? 

Thanks
John 

Comments

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
    Where did you buy it from?
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    edited January 2018
    I do not know the dimensions and am probably the last guy who should be messaging you but looking at expresso beans the size in the description says it is 18.5 X 22.5. There also looks like there is a test edition that has a white border around it but it does not give the size. Could this be your print? http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/106720 The pics of the other editions have no white border. 

Edit: after looking at more pics I think they all had the white border on it. See I shouldn't be talking about this stuff lol. 

Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    Where did you buy it from?
    EBay 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    I do not know the dimensions and am probably the last guy who should be messaging you but looking at expresso beans the size in the description says it is 18.5 X 22.5. There also looks like there is a test edition that has a white border around it but it does not give the size. Could this be your print? http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/106720 The pics of the other editions have no white border. 

Edit: after looking at more pics I think they all had the white border on it. See I shouldn't be talking about this stuff lol. 

Ha thanks though