Stickers Needed

FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 51
edited December 13 in Lost Dogs
Hi there, does anybody have duplicates of the bomb stickers, angel sticker, toaster stickers, the yield gremmie or the wma sticker for sale? If you could help me out I would appreciate it.
Post edited by FactoryMan93 on

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 10,186
    I will post some pics for you tonight!

FYI there are two different Bomb stickers.
  • Perfect. I need this sticker...Image result for pearl jam bomb stickers
    Perfect. I need this sticker...Image result for pearl jam bomb stickers
    I have an extra but I trade only.
  • I am not interested in a trade, I am working on my collection. Would you accept a cash offer?
    I am not interested in a trade, I am working on my collection. Would you accept a cash offer?
    No, I only like to trade stickers.  Sorry...
    No trades, huh?
  • I am interested in the bomb sticker and the Indian. I am not willing to part with any stickers though. I have a Detroit poster from the Joe Louis show that is signed by the poster artist, Munk One that I would trade for the stickers. I also have extras of both Mother Love Bone records on vinyl that I would be willing to trade but nothing else. If you are interested in any of these items I would consider a trade but you would have to put a little more into the deal.
  • If you're interested in any of these items I am looking for the WMA sticker, the Angel sticker, the Viva La Vinyl sticker as well
  • I noticed you have the Viva La Vinyl in the bag, do you have the others I mentioned? The Mother Love Bone records are original, not reissues. Both play perfectly, with no warping. Comes with original inner sleeve, and Shine is a promo copy. If you're interested... Hopefully we can make a deal.
    I do have the Vinyl and WMA stickers but am not interested in the MLB vinyl or the poster.

Sorry we couldn't make a trade!
  • No problem
  • Just out of curiosity, what would it take for me to acquire the Vinyl, WMA, Indian, and Bomb?
  • IvanRansleyIvanRansley Posts: 676
    There's a bomb sticker on ebay in a pack with some other cool one's 
  • FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 51
    edited December 7
    deleted by admin
    Post edited by Sea on
    edited December 7
    Post deleted by Admin.

Post edited by Sea on
  • Looks like it aha. Thanks anyway.
  • SeaSea Location: EverywherePosts: 1,460
    Reminder
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/147179/welcome-to-the-lost-dogs-trading-faq
    No auctions are allowed. Links to yours or others' auctions or eBay or stores are not ok.