Options

Temple of the Dog Black Friday Sale! Up to 50% off

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,991
edited November 2017 in The Porch
Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,316
    be careful when you order posters.  I ordered one they had on there but they mailed it in a flat poster mailer instead of a tube.... it had some creases and stuff when it arrived.
  • Options
    Zod said:
    be careful when you order posters.  I ordered one they had on there but they mailed it in a flat poster mailer instead of a tube.... it had some creases and stuff when it arrived.
    Shipping a 18x24 poster in a flat poster mailer, internationally?

What the deuce?!?
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,316
    demetrios said:
    Zod said:
    Shipping a 18x24 poster in a flat poster mailer, internationally?

What the deuce?!?
    Yup.  I did it because shipping was $1 cheaper than 10c for the same poster.... lol... should of ordered from 10c.. wasn't worth saving the $1.
  • Options

• Options
    Does anyone have the hoodie? How does it fit? Is it true to size? Is it snug?
  • Options
    kerbjackkerbjack kamloops bc Posts: 218
    Does anyone have the hoodie? How does it fit? Is it true to size? Is it snug?

I picked up a large hoodie last fall, nice and thick, very cozy. Fits big. I'm 6'2 and 215 lbs and its big on me.

'Have you seen the way that tree bends?'
  • Options
    Cool, thanks for the info, is the waist tight? The elastic or is it loose?
  • Options
    Not tight at all. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks dude
  • Options
    https://www.templeofthedogmerch.com/ store page is still active while it's official www.templeofthedog.com page is gone ..
  • Options
    If they don’t renew the domain name I’ll pick it up just to make sure no asshole grabs it in the meantime 
  • Options
    And then I’ll happily return it for free in exchange for a guarantee of a vinyl and DVD release of one of the 2016 shows ;)