Options

PLEASE HELP - bootlegs won't download!

Hi all. Hopefully somebody out there can help. I've just bought four digital downloads but the files will not download due to some kind of security risk or Java issue. I have the latest version of Java. When I click on the links to download the files it redirects me to Nugs but just states that it can't process the request. I'm not very tech-minded so I'm getting quite frustrated! HELP!!
Flanders

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,822
    Hi all. Hopefully somebody out there can help. I've just bought four digital downloads but the files will not download due to some kind of security risk or Java issue. I have the latest version of Java. When I click on the links to download the files it redirects me to Nugs but just states that it can't process the request. I'm not very tech-minded so I'm getting quite frustrated! HELP!!
    Have you tried using a different web browser? I have best success with Google Chrome.

• Options
    Thanks for the advice; I tried that and several other things - I'm not sure which one did the trick but I finally got the downloads. 
    Flanders