Options

Will there be a download the new ST remixed release?

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
I see it on HD tracks for $24. Is it available anywhere else? Will it be? 
www.cluthelee.com

Comments

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,249
    It's streaming on Google Play and for purchase, but it's not a hi-res version.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options

Its on Apple Music

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    tbergs said:
    It's streaming on Google Play and for purchase, but it's not a hi-res version.
    The remix is not bad. I haven't heard the 24 Bit Flac-HD yet. Don't think the HD version will be up on Google Play.

• Options
    EGrover88EGrover88 CT Posts: 30
    edited November 2017
    The 2017 mix can also be found here in many different formats:
    https://us.7digital.com/artist/pearl-jam/release/pearl-jam-2017-mix-7026525?f=20,19,12,16,17,9,2

Post edited by EGrover88 on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    edited November 2017
    Heard some of the 1.91GB HD Tracks 24Bit 192kHz Flac this afternoon. I need to hear the original album again. I don't remember hearing the drum symbols being so loud on the original release.

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    nosajh9nosajh9 Akron, Ohio Posts: 122
    edited November 2017
    can anyone explain why this is the only remixed/mastered one out there for digital sale so far, or am i missing something? are the hdtracks.com mastered from the originals or the new batch of remixed? also, has anyone heard binaural or riot act yet digitally? i have mixed thoughts on self titled, but would also like to purchase the other two. i guess im a bit confused
    Post edited by nosajh9 on
    9/22/96 Toledo, OH. 8/26/98 Cuyahoga Falls, OH. 8/21/00 Columbus, OH. 8/25/03 Cleveland, OH. 8/26/03 Pittsburgh, PA. 10/03/04 Grand Rapids, MI. 5/20/06 Cleveland, OH. 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, PA. 6/22/08 Washington, DC. 5/06/10 Columbus, OH. 5/09/10 Cleveland, OH. 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,483
    nosajh9 said:
    can anyone explain why this is the only remixed/mastered one out there for digital sale so far, or am i missing something? are the hdtracks.com mastered from the originals or the new batch of remixed? also, has anyone heard binaural or riot act yet digitally? i have mixed thoughts on self titled, but would also like to purchase the other two. i guess im a bit confused
    The remastered Binaural and Riot Act are both for sale at the HDtracks store. Riot Act was put up for sale at the end of June:

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/265736/riot-act-hd-at-hdtracks/

There are subtle differences between the original and remastered versions, but not nearly as dramatic a difference as the remixed Avocado.
  • Options
    nosajh9nosajh9 Akron, Ohio Posts: 122
    nosajh9 said:
    The remastered Binaural and Riot Act are both for sale at the HDtracks store. Riot Act was put up for sale at the end of June:

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/265736/riot-act-hd-at-hdtracks/

There are subtle differences between the original and remastered versions, but not nearly as dramatic a difference as the remixed Avocado.
    thanks for clarifying!!
    9/22/96 Toledo, OH. 8/26/98 Cuyahoga Falls, OH. 8/21/00 Columbus, OH. 8/25/03 Cleveland, OH. 8/26/03 Pittsburgh, PA. 10/03/04 Grand Rapids, MI. 5/20/06 Cleveland, OH. 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, PA. 6/22/08 Washington, DC. 5/06/10 Columbus, OH. 5/09/10 Cleveland, OH. 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA.