Options

Rio solo show. Why Nov. 4 active member status?

Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
In the past, 10C has allowed 10C members to buy tickets if they've been members since the day before an announcement? Now it's November 4th...considering the huge discount if you're a member you know many people will join the 10C and those allotted tickets will be gone in one second

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,319
    Ticket demand in North America is huge so I always thought it made sense to try and allocated the limited tickets on existing members.    To the best of my knowledge it's way easier getting tickets to international shows.  Maybe it's moot because the don't think they'll sell out of the tickets?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,848
    This is not a normal presale. This is being done by Tickets For Fun and is a different style than normally done. I really doubt the tickets will be gone in seconds for this huge venue unless the presale is very limited. I find it odd though unless I am reading this wrong there are no seat numbers but everything is GA in your chosen section. 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,653
    Probably as an effort to increase membership.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata