Options

Sold. 1998 AMES Indianapolis poster

densandensan Posts: 563
edited October 2017 in Lost Dogs
Sold. Thank you. I purchased the poster from the ten club newsletter in 98 or 99. The poster is not a signed or numbered AP, and sorry but I do not want to trade. The Expressobeans average price has not been updated since 2015, so you will need to look at the price history. The last 3 posters sold for approximately 1,200, 600.00, and 900.00. To see the price history, you will need to sign in to Expressobeans. http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1645. I am asking for 567.00 plus the cost of shipping. It breaks down as 550.00 plus 17.00 for the PayPal fees. I will ship it however you want it shipped. It has been stored flat and is in excellent condition. I never hung it up, stored in a climate controlled home, smoke free, and has not been subjected to any sunlight. I am happy to provide pictures. The price is firm and fair. I will do my best to respond to any inquiries tonight since I have a ton of stuff on my plate today. Thanks for your time. Dennis

Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
Post edited by densan on

Comments

• Options
    Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark Denver Posts: 674
    Pm sent
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 186
    PM sent
  • Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 586
    PM sent as well
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Man, that's a great poster!  Good price too!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Anyone hear back?  Hope responses are made in order received. Pm sent within 3 minutes of post 
    Post edited by Running In The Dark on
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    terrym08terrym08 Posts: 370
    did this sell?
  • Options
    terrym08 said:
    did this sell?
      The seller said that they were busy today, so they will respond later tonight.  But I'm sure that it did.  That's a hell of a deal for that poster in that good of condition.
  • Options
    terrym08terrym08 Posts: 370
    Mattchew said:
    terrym08 said:
    did this sell?
      The seller said that they were busy today, so they will respond later tonight.  But I'm sure that it did.  That's a hell of a deal for that poster in that good of condition.
    it sure is...

• Options
    Sent a PM to Running in the Dark. Waiting for response before doing anything since he was the first to respond. Thank you all for your patients. Trying to do this the right way.
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • Options
    densan said:
    Sent a PM to Running in the Dark. Waiting for response before doing anything since he was the first to respond. Thank you all for your patients. Trying to do this the right way.
    @densan Pm hasent come through yet, but I will take it. 
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Running in the dark please PM me your email address. Not sure what is going on. Thank you
    Post edited by densan on
  • Options
    Got the pm. 
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    densan said:
    @densan Pm hasent come through yet, but I will take it. 
    NO!!!!!  Just kidding, well, kinda, LOL.
  • Options
    I will respond to all PM's tonight. I appreciate everyone's time, and patients.
  • Options
    All Pm's responded to. Thank you for taking the time to read.