Options

Celebrate Let's Play Two with canada.com

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848

https://contests.canada.com/canada/pearljam/contest-enter.html

2. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on September 26, 2017 and ends at 10:00 a.m. ET on October 30, 2017 (the "Contest Period") after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted.

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,166
    Thanks I wouldn't mind going to Chicago for a few days :)
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    sweet. thanks D!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,853
    Canada only!? Well I guess that's fair considering all the us only contests we get. good luck!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    AAJCAAJC Calgary, AB, Canada Posts: 262
    I got a call Monday morning that I won this contest. No shit. Signing release forms at the moment and picking dates. Never been to Chicago (other than the airport), so this will be fun. Taking a good friend of mine. We like beer so will be searching out the craft breweries. 
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,771
    AAJC said:
    I got a call Monday morning that I won this contest. No shit. Signing release forms at the moment and picking dates. Never been to Chicago (other than the airport), so this will be fun. Taking a good friend of mine. We like beer so will be searching out the craft breweries. 
    Congrats!

If you're looking for breweries, check out Revolution, Lagunitas and "Malt Row" (Half Acre and others in close proximity). If you venture towards Wrigleyville, Lucky Dorr is a tiny spot where you can sample a lot of Chicago breweries (with beers only available there).
  • Options
    AAJC said:
    Congrats!!! :)