Options

Best Christmas Ever!

Not sure about you all, but short of a tour announcement, this is the best 10th I could have dreampt up! Didn't see it coming at all. After being without a working turntable and receiver for a long time, I just re-loaded with a proper setup. Last speaker arrived Friday and I haven't even set it all up yet!

As someone with a small collection who wasn't interested in the deluxe/remastered packaging of Ten-Vitalogy, and couldn't afford to shell out the dough for original pressings of anything, it would have taken something like this for me to own the full studio collection. Just want to say thanks.

Just a couple months from now, I'll have LP2, Vault 7, Third Man and the studio box set to listen to on a proper system! Will be spinning them all in good health! Hope the same for all of you. Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    whoanelly15whoanelly15 Posts: 737
    edited September 2017
    Just need my fantasy team to crush now to pay for all this stuff! ;)
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,976
    Congrats on the new system! A bunch of PJ albums to break everything in too? I'm happy for you. 

Enjpy!
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    dudeman said:
    Congrats on the new system! A bunch of PJ albums to break everything in too? I'm happy for you. 

Enjpy!
    My thoughts exactly! Enjoy!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com