Options

FS: Pearl Jam Ten Club 2013 Munk One - Artist Edition

babel44babel44 Posts: 64

Purchased from artist web site and has been stored flat. I don't really sell any of the prints I buy, but I have to sacrifice this one for the greater good
of adopting a dog for the family. I have posted a pic from EB, actual photos can be provided to interested buyers.
Asking $700 shipped (This is what the last one sold for on EB). I will sell it to someone on here for $525 shipped in the US.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    pt159835pt159835 indiana Posts: 68
    Pm sent 
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    I thought puppies were free?

Kidding...Good luck and enjoy the puppy!

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,746
    Woah...I didn't even know there was an artist edition for this.  Were these super limited or something? Good luck with the sale!  And the dog!
  • Options

The print run on the Artist Edition was 100... and they sold out pretty fast.

• Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,304
    WOW!  I had no idea these were commanding that kind of money.  I just may have to let mine go too!  Good luck with the sale....and the dog!
  • Options

How can you say no to this cute little face????

• Options
    kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    babel44 said:

Omg! I love him!
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    babel44 said:

Yeah. He's pretty awesome
  • Options

Just an update on the poster and puppy.  We did not get the one in the picture above (we got her sister).  My girls have named her Harper.  I had nothing to do with the name, before someone rips into me about that.  I still have the poster if anyone is interested.