Options

ISO Fenway ticket stubs

apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 198
ISO 1 ticket stub to each night of Fenway. Saw someone do something like this with their stickers and tickets and thought it was a cool idea. Hubby and I had presale tix to Fenway which were print at home and not worthy of framing. We'd like to get a ticket stub from each night so we can add those shows to our wall. Here's a pic so you can see what we're up to. If anyone can help us out, we'd appreciate it!

Comments

• Options
    Long shot but still looking for a Fenway ticket stub...would be a great Xmas surprise for the husband.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,834
    edited December 2017
    Let me check my sock drawer when I get home. If I have two one can be yours. It would be night 2. Night one I had printed too. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    Thanks for checking! Would love to get your extra, if you have one. 
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Found an extra PM sent.
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    You're the best! PM sent back. 
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Can I jump in and say that i've been ISO a physical ticket stub for night 2 since well, night 2? Only show out of far too many to list that I don't have a true ticket from.
  • Options
    Can I jump in and say that i've been ISO a physical ticket stub for night 2 since well, night 2? Only show out of far too many to list that I don't have a true ticket from.
    Sorry just had the one extra. Good luck in your search.
  • Options
    Hope someone as kind as PJNB comes along with an extra ticket stub to night 2 for you to add to your collection!