Options

Eddie Vedder 2017 merchandise

Comments

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    PJNB said:
    Why do I think that looks like an old skool emek?
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    sdavis said:
    Did a drive by the festival grounds last night and did not see a merch booth outside. Gonna suck having to carry stuff around all day since there is no re-entry .  
    Re-entry is allowed by scanning bracelet.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    Noload said:
    sdavis said:
    Did a drive by the festival grounds last night and did not see a merch booth outside. Gonna suck having to carry stuff around all day since there is no re-entry .  
    Only if you are camping. No rentry
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    People are buying 20 posters at a time with no regulation by staff...  its gettting angry in line :(
    More incompetent staff 10 club has working for them. It is ridiculous that they can not hire better companies/people to sell their stuff. 
    The limit is 2. Workers were unaware of the limits before that guy ordered. Only happened once.
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    10c gets blamed for everything, and they probably aren't even there :lol:
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    sdavis said:
    Noload said:
    sdavis said:
    Only if you are camping. No rentry
    Pilgrimage is what I was referring to..sorry.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    PJNB said: 
    People are buying 20 posters at a time with no regulation by staff...  its gettting angry in line :(
    More incompetent staff 10 club has working for them. It is ridiculous that they can not hire better companies/people to sell their stuff. 
    Its not 10C, it's event staff. But they had 4 people working 20 lines and they weren't moving from line to line to serve everyone equally. It was a clusterfuck and still is. Posters are the only thing moving fast, there should be plenty of other merch later in the day.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    PJNB said: 
    Its not 10C, it's event staff. But they had 4 people working 20 lines and they weren't moving from line to line to serve everyone equally. It was a clusterfuck and still is. Posters are the only thing moving fast, there should be plenty of other merch later in the day.
    I realize that. They are hiring people to sell their merchandise. They have had plenty of issues with companies/staff in the past that do the same thing over and over by selling however many quantities they want. All I am saying is the message is not getting to the merch tent on how things need to work and if it is getting there the people they are hiring do not give a shit. Make a huge ass sign so everyone can see. 2 posters per person. It is not that hard.... 
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said: 
    I realize that. They are hiring people to sell their merchandise. They have had plenty of issues with companies/staff in the past that do the same thing over and over by selling however many quantities they want. All I am saying is the message is not getting to the merch tent on how things need to work and if it is getting there the people they are hiring do not give a shit. Make a huge ass sign so everyone can see. 2 posters per person. It is not that hard.... 
    True but people in line got on that shit pretty quick and made staff enforce to 2/person rule. A few people got away with it but it got shut down PDQ. Hopefully it stays that way.

To be fair I don't think 4 guys knew what the hell they were doing with any of it. And there was merch not even at the stand when they opened. They just had no idea what was coming.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said: 
    True but people in line got on that shit pretty quick and made staff enforce to 2/person rule. A few people got away with it but it got shut down PDQ. Hopefully it stays that way.

To be fair I don't think 4 guys knew what the hell they were doing with any of it. And there was merch not even at the stand when they opened. They just had no idea what was coming.
    True! They ran out of small bills too. Had to quit taking cash for a period. Ran out of posters for a while but recently brought more out. Probably won't last much longer.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said: 

I wish I was not so vocal about this to be honest. It is just so frustrating watching this happen over and over. The juggernaut that is Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder merch should be widely known by now. Apparently 4 people is not enough especially if us as customers are making their lives harder by not doing something proper that we are taught in elementary (forming a line).  Hire two more people. Have 4 lines that are sectioned off properly. 4 people taking orders and 2 runners grabbing merch. Only take orders from those in line and not those that barge in on the wings. Have shit ready in time when you open. 
  • Options
    scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    PJNB said:
    Its the festival staff... no clue about much.  No zippos, stickers or key chains.  Shirts, hats and posters.

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,433
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said: 

I wish I was not so vocal about this to be honest. It is just so frustrating watching this happen over and over. The juggernaut that is Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder merch should be widely known by now. Apparently 4 people is not enough especially if us as customers are making their lives harder by not doing something proper that we are taught in elementary (forming a line).  Hire two more people. Have 4 lines that are sectioned off properly. 4 people taking orders and 2 runners grabbing merch. Only take orders from those in line and not those that barge in on the wings. Have shit ready in time when you open. 
    I feel your frustration.  No one should be allowed to buy 20 posters.  I feel like lately merch limits have been better enforced at Pearl Jam shows and that's probably the result of the fan club being more on top of the sales people at the venues. But I'm guessing that when Ed tours it's a skeleton crew that accompanies him and stuff like merch limit enforcement falls through the cracks.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    on2legs said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said: 

I feel your frustration.  No one should be allowed to buy 20 posters.  I feel like lately merch limits have been better enforced at Pearl Jam shows and that's probably the result of the fan club being more on top of the sales people at the venues. But I'm guessing that when Ed tours it's a skeleton crew that accompanies him and stuff like merch limit enforcement falls through the cracks.  
    At Ohana's outside booth, it seemed like it was a bunch of young people working. Honestly, if I was that age making peanuts or possibly volunteering, I wouldn't give a shit about enforcing limits either. 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited September 2017
    I remember in 98 the limit being 1 poster at the shows i was at.  How did this change even at PJ shows?  I know this is a festival but man i wish that was dictated to the staff.  More than 3 and you’re flipping 99% of the time 
  • Options
    Pilgrimage lines are not bad at all now.
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    edited September 2017
    I remember in 98 the limit being 1 poster at the shows i was at.  How did this change even at PJ shows?  I know this is a festival but man i wish that was dictated to the staff.  More than 3 and you’re flipping 99% of the time 
    I have a lot of friends.  They don't know it yet, but they are gonna be my friends.  Friends on facebook.. my "pay pals".
    Post edited by crookedcross on
  • Options
    Pilgrimage lines are not bad at all now.is there any merch outside?
  • Options
    All inside festival
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    https://www.facebook.com/danmumforddraws/photos/a.10150131598639809.334457.111209824808/10155796002064809/?type=3&theater

I will have the variant edition of my poster for #EddieVedder at Bourbon&Beyond going on sale tomorrow! 18"x24" 7 colour screenprint, edition of 100. On sale 24th September 5pm UK / 12pm EST. An honour to make this follow up piece to the London one earlier this year. http://danmumford.bigcartel.com

• Options
    http://danmumford.bigcartel.com/product/eddie-vedder-kentucky

Eddie Vedder - Kentucky

£50.00 / Coming Soon

*** On sale 24th September 5pm UK / 12 pm EST ***

Screenprint for Eddie Vedder and his show at Bourbon & Beyond. 18"x24" 7 colour screenprint on white paper base, variant edition of 100.

All prints are signed, embossed and numbered.

Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery in UK, and up to 5 weeks for USA and internationally.

Strictly limited to 1 per household, multiple orders will be cancelled and refunded.

Please note: Adding an item to cart doesn't guarantee purchase. You must complete the full checkout process before an item is yours.

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    If anyone can snag me a Mumford AP tomorrow i’ll reward you with a Munk One Antwerp AP and or cash.  I’ll be on a flight when it goes on sale.  Thank you. 
  • Options
    fotdfotd Posts: 514
    Any Pilgrimage or Bourbon EV stickers?
    I’ve seen Pearl Jam 25 times, Eddie Vedder 9 times, and Brad once.
  • Options
    No pilgrimage stickers.  Only item outside of normal merch is playing cards
  • Options
    Doink317Doink317 Indianapolis Posts: 84
    The lines were so terrible in the merch area! Had to wait two hours, but did get a poster! Picked up a shirt, and EV playing cards. 

• Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Doink317 said:
    The lines were so terrible in the merch area! Had to wait two hours, but did get a poster! Picked up a shirt, and EV playing cards. 

Damn.. 2 hours? Crazy
  • Options
    Doink317Doink317 Indianapolis Posts: 84
    SJD3232 said:
    Doink317 said:

Damn.. 2 hours? Crazy
    Yeah, super disorganized. Had only four people working, and it was just very slow moving. 
  • Options

mentalben Stoked to do the poster art for Eddie Vedders performance at Pilgrimage Festival in Tennessee tonight. I am out of town surfing up the coast with the kids - the poster will be available on my website in a week or so... #eddievedder #poster #art #drawing #cupidandpsyche #pilgrimagefestival2017 #rickgriffin #pearljam @mrtsurt @eddie_vedder