Options

Anyone in the Seattle area want to get together and do something cool for chris Cornell?

riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
Anyone in the Seattle area want to get together and do something cool for chris Cornell? 

i was thinking it would be nice to get a few fans together to just hang out and listen to some of cornells music and just have a good time in Seattle this weekend. Maybe if its nice we could blast some soundgarden in the lawn below the space needle. Just a thought, I'm feeling pretty bummed and want to do something fun to honor our fallen hero 

Comments

• Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    If I were in town, I'd join you for sure. Was thinking of doing it here in Calgary. Decided to just keep it cool, lay low in my personal space, spin some records, play some tunes and have a scotch. Toast to you for a groovy idea. Grieving takes time and a lot of energy out of us. Being with people who understand the loss of Chris, like here in the PJ community, is fucking awesome. Thanks to all whom have come here to express themselves. 
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!