Options

Suggestions for Bootleg Digital Album??

Hello,
I know this is a very subjective question, but I thought maybe I would find a common thread in your responses. I am going to pick up a digital bootleg and was wondering what you all view as being an essential/better than the rest/different/special, etc. bootleg as far as my choices in the digital bootleg sections. I already have Detroit 2000. Thanks for any suggestions and/or insight!

Comments

• Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    What's your favorite album? Maybe a show where they played that in order? I think I'll be getting the Binaural show tonight, actually.
  • Options
    whoanelly15whoanelly15 Posts: 737
    Yeah the Binaural show is amazing. Love that Go to open with the intro. Bunch of good stuff on that one. The other one that still really stands out to me is Milwaukee 2014. Yield start to finish, but almost doesn't feel like a full album show just cause Yield flows so well and they play them often enough to be really sharp. The performance from the entire band is just incredibly on point throughout. Exceptional guitar solos. They go > 3 hours with some standout versions of Corduroy, Baba, Jeremy, RVM, Porch, Black and Fuckin Up.
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,357
    Speaking of Toronto shows, you gotta consider getting 2011-09-11.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,553
    So many out there..just a few..
    Marseille 2006
    Berlin 2010
    Buenos Aires 2011
    Leeds 2014
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    ST66483ST66483 Posts: 701
    Quebec 16, Detroit 14, or Lincoln 14 are all very good in my opinion.
  • Options
    whoanelly15whoanelly15 Posts: 737
    Quebec is awesome too.
  • Options
    Everlast80Everlast80 Posts: 2
    Thank you everyone for the suggestions!  I have some thinking and listening/research to do!  I tend to go through phases as far as what album is my favorite.  I am really in a Yield zone as of late.  It's a great problem to have when one of your favorite bands give you so many choices!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,021
    Quebec is awesome too.
    It sure is. Tomorrow is it's 1 year anniversary. The day I met my true love. :)