ISO Vinyl Balls

whoanelly15whoanelly15 Posts: 524
edited September 19 in Lost Dogs

Mirror and Merkin that is. Would prefer to get them in a pair. PM me. Please and thank you.

There are two types of people in the world - those who love Pearl Jam, and those who don't know that they love Pearl Jam.
Post edited by whoanelly15 on

Comments

• whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago ILPosts: 1,472
    edited April 25
    pm sent
  • ski-bumski-bum Posts: 610
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • Bump for update
    There are two types of people in the world - those who love Pearl Jam, and those who don't know that they love Pearl Jam.
  • I have a 2001.
  • Bump for balls. 
  • TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va)Posts: 637
    bump to help a fellow user find their balls   :D
    I'm older than I wish to be This town holds no more for me All my life I try to find another way
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TXPosts: 3,067
    This guy needs balls, people. Get the guy some balls.
    I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay. We're all just visitors.

• www.cluthelee.com
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 37,485

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:

www.cluthelee.com
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 1,448
    I found Merkin Ball the other day at a record store. It was marked $5.00. I picked it up and then I noticed the "sleeve only" sticker.

Disappointed, I put it back down. 

Good luck finding your balls!
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV