Options

fair price for pearl jam records

why is lost dogs $450-$700? I get it, people want a return on there investment with collectables. So if someone would be so kind as to give me a ruff idea what fair price for records are i would appreciate it. I have just about everything on digital on my computer and i tunes account. Bootlegs about 15 or so and all the cd's. Looking to start a vinyl collection have a couple 2nd pressing of Ten and a couple other that weren't hard to find. think theres a new album in the future? Sound garden touring so matt summer is booked. Ed doing some solo shows. My daughter is 11 wants to see a pearl jam show. we live in michigan, I've been to a few shows she was mad didn't take her to Tampa show last year. Hope they tour again. new album wouldn't hurt either

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,643
    Binaural-Avocado are all going to be above $175 I'm sure. Rumors of these being repressed tho....
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,792
    www.discogs.com will give you all the info you need
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    Thanks

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,066
    ebay sold listings is a good source too.
  • Options
    I have a chance to get a Pj 20 3x LP glow in the dark.  Supposedly only 50 were made for family and friends of the band. Any one know anything about this album? It's a good deal of money don't want to over pay to something that's not what is advertised 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,066
    I have a chance to get a Pj 20 3x LP glow in the dark.  Supposedly only 50 were made for family and friends of the band. Any one know anything about this album? It's a good deal of money don't want to over pay to something that's not what is advertised 
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=2083

I wouldn't pay more than $500 but that's just me.
  • Options
    stevekenna1stevekenna1 Posts: 5
    edited June 2017
    Thank you for your advise. Thank you for taking the time. its a promo if that changes anything. 
    Post edited by stevekenna1 on
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    Thank you for your advise. Thank you for taking the time. its a promo if that changes anything. 
    They were all "promos" - this was something that was never available commercially