ISO Seattle 2013 poster - Riot Act variant

Title says it all. Ready to buy.
Atlanta 2003
Columbia 2008
Charlotte 2013
Seattle 2013
Greenville 2016

Comments

  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 1,446
    Someone just got the double variant in a mystery box. Check the thread.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 10,076
    I'm next after the OP.
  • hurricanezekehurricanezeke Posts: 161
    CopperTom said:

    Someone just got the double variant in a mystery box. Check the thread.

    I saw, reminding me of my search...
    May sound odd, but would rather not have an uncut copy.
    Atlanta 2003
    Columbia 2008
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Greenville 2016
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 49,794

    I'm next after the OP.

    Sign me up after you. Attended the show. Would love to own this Riot Act variant poster.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 10,076
    demetrios said:

    I'm next after the OP.

    Sign me up after you. Attended the show. Would love to own this Riot Act variant poster.
    So did I, wish I had chatted with you at the pop up. Had the chance to buy the RA variant but balked. I'll take either one!
  • tripi1aftripi1af Posts: 3
    Think I got some if you need it.... Riot Act Variant from mystery sale. :) Looking to trade for Pitts 2013 Munk One.
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,293
    tripi1af said:
    Think I got some if you need it.... Riot Act Variant from mystery sale. :) Looking to trade for Pitts 2013 Munk One.
    Nice score...good luck finding that trade!
  • tripi1aftripi1af Posts: 3
    tripi1af said:
    Think I got some if you need it.... Riot Act Variant from mystery sale. :) Looking to trade for Pitts 2013 Munk One.
    Nice score...good luck finding that trade!
    Had to try....was at the Pitt show but missed out on the poster. 
Sign In or Register to comment.