Options

Bill O'Reilly Is Out At Fox News

13»

Comments

• Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    I'm sure fox will just replace him with another sexual predator.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,547
    Who's next?

Fox News President Bill Shine Resigns http://n.pr/2qqsFkh
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,243

Who's next?

I heard Donald Trump is free evenings and weekends so maybe he could be interim.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    tbergs said:

Who's next?

I heard Donald Trump is free evenings and weekends so maybe he could be interim.
    Will they let him broadcast from Florida? Maybe just an entire hour long show of tweets... 3am-4am.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Bill O'Reilly on Friday morning addressed his firing from Fox News, blasting some of the press as "vicious and evil" while promising an "exposition" to reveal supposed untold details about his unexpected ouster last month.
    "This was a hit and in the weeks to come we are going to be able to explain some of it," O'Reilly told conservative talk radio host Glenn Beck on TheBlaze.
    O'Reilly was fired from Fox News after an explosive New York Times report published in April revealed that he and the network had paid millions to settle sexual harassment lawsuits filed against him over the years — including two after former chairman Roger Ailes was ousted in the wake of his own sexual harassment scandal last summer. O'Reilly said on Friday that's he's had enough.
    "From now on when I'm attacked, I'm going to take action — mostly legal action," O'Reilly said. "It's not going to happen anymore to me."
    O'Reilly's sexual harassment allegations led to a massive advertiser boycott, and resulted in Fox News canceling the top-rated "O'Reilly Factor." The cable news king was dismissed from his 21-year perch at the network.

O'Reilly said he was "target number one" from "the organized left-wing cabal" charged with "destroying voices" it "does not like."
    "There's going to be an exposition soon, but I can't tell you when," he told Beck. "About what exactly this crew that goes in and terrorizes sponsors, that threatens people behind the scenes, that pays people to say things. We are going to name them and it's going to be a big, big story."
    The 67-year-old broadcaster, considered by many to have been the face of Fox News, revealed that he first learned of his firing from his attorneys.
    "We were all shocked," he said, adding, "I felt very bad for not only me, and people close to me, and my staff, but for the viewers and listeners. They don't understand what happened."
    O'Reilly also laced into the "vicious and evil" media which he said was not interested in portraying the news accurately.
    "This is a fact," he said. "In American journalism right now, very few are seeking the truth. It's not what the press is doing. They don't seek the facts to back up what happened."
    Since his termination from Fox News, O'Reilly has resorted to giving his "Talking Points Memo" on a podcast posted to his website each day.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Who's next? Fox News President Bill Shine Resigns http://n.pr/2qqsFkh
    Will they let him broadcast from Florida? Maybe just an entire hour long show of tweets... 3am-4am.
    he could call it The Morning Dump
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,201
    Bill O'Reilly on Friday morning addressed his firing from Fox News, blasting some of the press as "vicious and evil" while promising an "exposition" to reveal supposed untold details about his unexpected ouster last month.
    "This was a hit and in the weeks to come we are going to be able to explain some of it," O'Reilly told conservative talk radio host Glenn Beck on TheBlaze.
    O'Reilly was fired from Fox News after an explosive New York Times report published in April revealed that he and the network had paid millions to settle sexual harassment lawsuits filed against him over the years — including two after former chairman Roger Ailes was ousted in the wake of his own sexual harassment scandal last summer. O'Reilly said on Friday that's he's had enough.
    "From now on when I'm attacked, I'm going to take action — mostly legal action," O'Reilly said. "It's not going to happen anymore to me."
    O'Reilly's sexual harassment allegations led to a massive advertiser boycott, and resulted in Fox News canceling the top-rated "O'Reilly Factor." The cable news king was dismissed from his 21-year perch at the network.

O'Reilly said he was "target number one" from "the organized left-wing cabal" charged with "destroying voices" it "does not like."
    "There's going to be an exposition soon, but I can't tell you when," he told Beck. "About what exactly this crew that goes in and terrorizes sponsors, that threatens people behind the scenes, that pays people to say things. We are going to name them and it's going to be a big, big story."
    The 67-year-old broadcaster, considered by many to have been the face of Fox News, revealed that he first learned of his firing from his attorneys.
    "We were all shocked," he said, adding, "I felt very bad for not only me, and people close to me, and my staff, but for the viewers and listeners. They don't understand what happened."
    O'Reilly also laced into the "vicious and evil" media which he said was not interested in portraying the news accurately.
    "This is a fact," he said. "In American journalism right now, very few are seeking the truth. It's not what the press is doing. They don't seek the facts to back up what happened."
    Since his termination from Fox News, O'Reilly has resorted to giving his "Talking Points Memo" on a podcast posted to his website each day.
    don't these fuckers have a conscience or at least a mirror? i mean how times do you have be accused of sexual harassment before you maybe look at yourself and think you might be doing something wrong?  i don't get people.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

don't these fuckers have a conscience or at least a mirror? i mean how times do you have be accused of sexual harassment before you maybe look at yourself and think you might be doing something wrong?  i don't get people.
    I don't know if it's being an asshole, or one of those "I'm a celebrity, I can do no wrong" type of things.

"when you're a star, you can do anything"
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,013
    pjhawks said:

I don't know if it's being an asshole, or one of those "I'm a celebrity, I can do no wrong" type of things.

"when you're a star, you can do anything"
    That would be my guess. Without any details being released, my first assumption is more of a "well she didn't say anything when I kept hitting her every day and complimenting her on her rack. How was I supposed to know it wasn't wanted?" sort of attitude.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,547
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,796

guess their only shred of saving grace is now the sons are in control, where before I think it was Rupert?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    from twitter 4 days ago:

Bill O'Reilly: "Sean Hannity kicking serious butt in the ratings. Tapper on CNN as low as  you can go"
    Jake Tapper: "Low" would be sexually harassing staffers and then getting fired for it--humiliated in front of the world. Now THAT would be low". 

ZING
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    from twitter 4 days ago:

Bill O'Reilly: "Sean Hannity kicking serious butt in the ratings. Tapper on CNN as low as  you can go"
    Jake Tapper: "Low" would be sexually harassing staffers and then getting fired for it--humiliated in front of the world. Now THAT would be low". 

ZING

That is proof right there of how narcissistic Bill O'Reilly.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Now he is MAD AT GOD...... oh ffs
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Lizard said:
    Now he is MAD AT GOD...... oh ffs
    i'm mad at God for bringing Fox News to the world.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    vaggar99 said:
    Narcissistic/delusional psycho.

Trumpesque