ISO: Yield Era Holy Grail Items

LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
I'm in search of some items for a fellow member's holy grail. If you have any of these items for sale at a reasonable price, please PM me.

1. Yield RIAA sales award http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/70301

2. The Yield metal promo sign - OLD ebay auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/PEARL-JAM-1998-PROMO-Yield-Sign-PJ-Holy-Grail-Piece-Epic-Store-Display-Vedder-/130773303706?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e72b2419a

3. Yield Firehouse print http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1611

Here's the Holy Grail Thread:

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/263838/its-holy-grail-time-for-naujackfan/p1
1996: Ft Lauderdale
1998: Birmingham
2000: Charlotte, Tampa
2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
2004: Kissimmee
2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
2010: MSG2
2012: Music Midtown
2014: Memphis
2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest

Comments

  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 1,705
    Let's make this happen!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    up
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OHPosts: 9,585
    I just PM'd you about a possible item up for grabs!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony - Brooklyn
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 2,212
    derbydave said:

    I just PM'd you about a possible item up for grabs!!

    Is it about the sign? I reached out to a member who was willing to trade it for a PJ20 vinyl. Said it was the second inquiry he received.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    tbergs said:

    derbydave said:

    I just PM'd you about a possible item up for grabs!!

    Is it about the sign? I reached out to a member who was willing to trade it for a PJ20 vinyl. Said it was the second inquiry he received.
    Will he take cash?
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 1,705
    Cash is king!
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 2,212
    LukinFan said:

    tbergs said:

    derbydave said:

    I just PM'd you about a possible item up for grabs!!

    Is it about the sign? I reached out to a member who was willing to trade it for a PJ20 vinyl. Said it was the second inquiry he received.
    Will he take cash?
    Reached out about paying cash and waiting for a response. I'll let you know what he says.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 714
    I will offer up my PJ20 vinyl to help fulfill the deal.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    bflynn1 said:

    I will offer up my PJ20 vinyl to help fulfill the deal.

    Pay you for the vinyl and then trade for the Yield sign? That would be beyond awesome!
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    tbergs said:

    LukinFan said:

    tbergs said:

    derbydave said:

    I just PM'd you about a possible item up for grabs!!

    Is it about the sign? I reached out to a member who was willing to trade it for a PJ20 vinyl. Said it was the second inquiry he received.
    Will he take cash?
    Reached out about paying cash and waiting for a response. I'll let you know what he says.
    awesome!
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 714
    edited April 17
    LukinFan said:

    bflynn1 said:

    I will offer up my PJ20 vinyl to help fulfill the deal.

    Pay you for the vinyl and then trade for the Yield sign? That would be beyond awesome!
    If the guy won't take cash I'd be happy to help out by doing that. I'm the original owner, it's been opened but never spun.
    Post edited by bflynn1 on
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 2,212
    LukinFan said:

    tbergs said:

    LukinFan said:

    tbergs said:

    derbydave said:

    I just PM'd you about a possible item up for grabs!!

    Is it about the sign? I reached out to a member who was willing to trade it for a PJ20 vinyl. Said it was the second inquiry he received.
    Will he take cash?
    Reached out about paying cash and waiting for a response. I'll let you know what he says.
    awesome!
    Sent you another PM about someone else with that sign in case the first one doesn't pan out.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    tbergs said:

    LukinFan said:

    tbergs said:

    LukinFan said:

    tbergs said:

    derbydave said:

    I just PM'd you about a possible item up for grabs!!

    Is it about the sign? I reached out to a member who was willing to trade it for a PJ20 vinyl. Said it was the second inquiry he received.
    Will he take cash?
    Reached out about paying cash and waiting for a response. I'll let you know what he says.
    awesome!
    Sent you another PM about someone else with that sign in case the first one doesn't pan out.
    Thank you. I just responded.
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    bflynn1 said:

    LukinFan said:

    bflynn1 said:

    I will offer up my PJ20 vinyl to help fulfill the deal.

    Pay you for the vinyl and then trade for the Yield sign? That would be beyond awesome!
    If the guy won't take cash I'd be happy to help out by doing that. I'm the original owner, it's been opened but never spun.
    Awesome!
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode IslandPosts: 415
    how bout this one?
    Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    RYANPB999 said:

    how bout this one?

    Strange it's different than the one in the ebay link. Is this one for sale?
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    bump
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 2,212
    LukinFan said:

    RYANPB999 said:

    how bout this one?

    Strange it's different than the one in the ebay link. Is this one for sale?
    That looks like the non metal one they had as promos as well.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    tbergs said:

    LukinFan said:

    RYANPB999 said:

    how bout this one?

    Strange it's different than the one in the ebay link. Is this one for sale?
    That looks like the non metal one they had as promos as well.
    that makes sense
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    bump
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    bump
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    bump
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    still searching...
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    bump
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MIPosts: 4,219
    Come on peoples! Stop being so selfish (stingy-BAHAHAHHAHHA) and sell! Sell! Sell your prize yield gold!



    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    bump
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    bump
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,662
    still searching...
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
Sign In or Register to comment.