Options

Eddie Vedder with entire Chicago Cubs organization last night @ Chicago Cut Steakhouse

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
Posted over @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers/

https://www.facebook.com/chicagocutsteakhouse/photos/a.183996231630949.41037.115770431786863/1508328049197754/?type=3&permPage=1

@ CHICAGO CUT STEAKHOUSE ... WOW!! Huge congratulations to Eddie Vedder whose friends gathered last night at Chicago Cut Steakhouse to celebrate his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!! The entire Cubs organization was there with a special appearance by David Ross!!

Comments

• Options
    BettrMan21BettrMan21 Chattanooga,Tn Posts: 276
    Good for Ed. I imagine his experience getting to be cozy with the Cubs would be similar to me being able to be cozy with Pearl Jam or the Atlanta Braves; things that gave/gives you happiness growing up and in life. It's not as if he hasn't earned this level of respect. Good for him.
  • Options
    Happy for him!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,011

Good for Ed. I imagine his experience getting to be cozy with the Cubs would be similar to me being able to be cozy with Pearl Jam or the Atlanta Braves; things that gave/gives you happiness growing up and in life. It's not as if he hasn't earned this level of respect. Good for him.

Very well said!
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    To the right of the guitar, on the table.. Theo Epstein's cell phone. Notice the case :wink:
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931

To the right of the guitar, on the table.. Theo Epstein's cell phone. Notice the case :wink:

Nice find!
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Yeah yeah yeah.

Have you people checked this place's menu?!?

Holy mother of all meat-related goodness.

But fine...

CongratsEdWaytoGo =)
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    hedonist said:

Yeah yeah yeah.

Have you people checked this place's menu?!?

Holy mother of all meat-related goodness.

But fine...

CongratsEdWaytoGo =)

Eddie the vegetarian at the steakhouse? :lol: (at least I always see people here talk about how he's a vegetarian. Never had a meal with the guy, so I don't know)

That's a badass cake.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,771

Very well said!
    Agreed. It's cool to see the relationship stick and not the typical celebrity sports fan tags along for the ride.
  • Options

To the right of the guitar, on the table.. Theo Epstein's cell phone. Notice the case :wink: </blockquote

Good catch. Where can we find iPhone pj cases?