Options

Why the hell did WWS disappear?

2»

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Nothing against WWS, but I'd rather have Grievance or Insignificance back in the rotation more.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    rgambs said:

Nothing against WWS, but I'd rather have Grievance or Insignificance back in the rotation more.

Absolutely
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,093
    Smellyman said:

rgambs said:

Absolutely

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,641

Love me some WWS. Was on a kick a few years ago when every time I was going to fire an employee that day I would rock it LOUD on the way to work.

:lol:
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    rgambs said:

Yes, please.. :) Don't get me wrong, I love WWS, it's got some great lyrics and a nice groove to it, but I love Binaural a little bit more.
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    MF658872MF658872 Posts: 248

Just checked my itunes library and Adelaide 1/31/2014 was the last time WWS was played. Great tune! It also showed up twice in 2013- Philly 2 10/22 and Dallas 11/15. Sounds great on all the shows mentioned.

It was on the St Louis setlist, but was crossed off. Has been soundchecked a few times since Adelaide also
    Philly 1 2016                     
    EV New York 2016            
    TOTD Philly 2 2016 
    Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction 2017 
    Boston 1 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    EV New York 1 & 2 2022
    Berlin 2022
    Frankfurt 2022
    New York 2022
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Got Some was political?
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    my2hands said:

Got Some was political?

I definitely don't interpret it that way. I remember when Got Some first came out in '09 there was a poster on the Train pleading that it was an anti-Obama song. I can't remember who it was but they were reeeeeally taking liberty with many lines from the song.