Options

FS: Black/Deep Promo CD Signed By Stone & Mike

cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
I hate to let this go, but it's been collecting dust and needs to get into the hands of a PJ collector!
Black/Deep promo CD SAMP 1578
SIGNED BY MIKE McCREADY and STONE GOSSARD!!!
Obtained these in person while in Seattle 2009. McCready has inscribed "Hi" by his signature.
CD has some light marks on the playing side, but this is how I bought it many years ago. I myself, have never played it.
Crease on upper left corner of cardsleeve, but doesn't affect the overall beauty of this piece.
The Black/Deep promo CD is hard to find on it's own, let alone with any band member signatures.
$300 shipped in the US. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark Denver Posts: 674
    Great seller!! Signatures are legit, I witnessed it with my own eyes. Good luck with your sale D.
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    Thanks man!
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Oooh, nice!!! :flushed:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,020
    Stupidly rare piece AND it's signed.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Bump for a great guy :bee:
  • Options
    Bump for $270
  • Options
    Price drop to $250 including priority shipping and insurance.
  • Options
    Some of you have asked what my bottom line price is for this. Honestly it won't be much less. This went from Colorado to Seattle with me back in 2009 in hopes to get it signed by all band members. Although we saw all of the band, Stone and Mike were the only ones to stop, talk, and sign.
    The Black promo is hard to find on its own, so add two of the 5 signatures to that, and you've got an even more rare piece of Pearl Jam history.
    So at the very least, most absolute lowest I would go would be $225 shipped in the US. If not, I'll have to move it in to the ever so popular auction site. But then it could end up in the hands of a non PJ fan.
    Some of asked if I would trade for it. Yes I would. But ONLY 1995 tour related items. A 1995 Asia/Australia zebra poster is at the top of my list.
    Anyway PM me if interested. I'm giving til Monday on this, and then it's on to auction.
  • Options
    Sold!!!