Options

ALTERNATIVE NATION'S PEARL JAM HIATUS STORY

Is a load of pish!

Not only does it not have any credible source (ever), we all know that the band has side projects in addition to Pearl Jam and no immediate plans for a tour or recording is planned this year. Yes it has been some time between albums and tours, though I'm sure what ever is around the corner will be smashing as long as it isn't rushed.

Sick and tired of reading crap stories on Alternative Nation.

Original story http://alternativenation.net/pearl-jam-taking-breaking-huge-news-when-return/

Comments

• Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    Solution:. Stay away from Alternative Nation.

I thought this was already established?
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    kramer73 said:

Solution:. Stay away from Alternative Nation.

I thought this was already established?

Exactly, it's not hard.

IDK if there's any other site w/ more misleading headlines, it's so freakin' bad.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    Yep. Never click on a link you know to be clickbait.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    I haven't heard a peep from any member of the band about taking a year off. I will treat this as the gossip it is.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,021
    I defended that site being a one-stop-shop for news and didn't care much. Till this headline:

Pearl Jam, Courtney Love, Madonna, Oasis, U2 & Brad Pitt United For Something Epic

And it was just a photo from some VIP-list for a radiohead-show 20 years ago.

Alternative Nation can go fuck themselves.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    So was Chris Chelios allegedly telling a Detroit radio station that PJ told him they were taking a year off disproved?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

I defended that site being a one-stop-shop for news and didn't care much. Till this headline:

Pearl Jam, Courtney Love, Madonna, Oasis, U2 & Brad Pitt United For Something Epic

And it was just a photo from some VIP-list for a radiohead-show 20 years ago.

Alternative Nation can go fuck themselves.

That one made me laugh.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.