Options

FS: Jack White Acoustic Recordings 1998-2016 on LIMITED BLUE VINYL Third Man Sealed

lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,915
I bought this from Third Man to spin, but after listening to a download I decided it wasn't my thing. This is the limited BLUE edition and it is still sealed. Price is $100. Continental USA ONLY please. I don't want to deal with customs forms and charging you ridiculous shipping costs. Please message me if ready to Paypal. Thanks for looking.
1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
Nothing since then. I suck.
2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
2022- Oakland Night 2

Comments

• Options
    I forgot to mention U.S. media mail shipping with tracking is included with the price.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited March 2017
    Stupid ? I have one of these that I personally bought at TMR around the time of release. It's still sealed. How do you know it's blue without opening it?? Does it have sticker that says it's blue limited edition??
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    You have to open it. You would probably know if yours was blue because you had to go to TMR on one specific day that the blue was on sale. I was lucky to specifically order a blue one as a Vault member. They sold really quickly. Just wished I liked the record more because I'd keep it.
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    It's Friday! Treat yo self! If paid today I can mail out tomorrow.
    2022- Oakland Night 2