Options

Anyone want to join a NCAA Bracket competition?

F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
As you may have read when I shared our Survivor and Super Bowl Squares pages, our nephew Alex is raising money to go with 12 other 12 olds to Cooperstown Dreams baseball tournament this August.

I recently set up an online NCAA Bracket Pool at RunYourPool named 'CH Sharks March Madness'. If you are interested in joining the pool, please go to the following link and fill out the form:

http://www.runyourpool.com/join/pool_info.cfm?id=69641&p=CHSharks2017

The password to join the league is CHSharks2017
If you have participated in our pools previously then you should have a login for this site -- if you do not have that you will likely need to add or re-set.

Welcome to the Cherry Hill Sharks Cooperstown March Madness Bracket Pool!

A brief reminder: Get your bracket(s) in before the pick deadline and make sure to review the pool settings. Only the main 64 teams that make up a standard bracket are included (i.e. the play-in games, or 'first four', are NOT included).

Entry fee is $20.00. Please send payment via PayPal to busconi@aol.com. (Please be sure to send as a Friends/Family Gift in PayPal so that they do not take a % out.)
If you do not have Paypal, you can contact me or pay the person who provided the league info to me.

Prizes are as follows:
60% of the pot goes toward the Cherry Hill Sharks
30% of the pot goes to the 1st Place finisher
10% of the pot goes to the 2nd Place finisher
Tie-breaking rules that are set up in the system will apply.

Good luck to everyone. If you have any questions, please contact me at busconi@aol.com.

Thanks!
Brett
The love he receives is the love that is saved

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    In
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Thanks & good luck!
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I'm in as well.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Thanks!