Options

Favorite Pearl Jam Merch Find

2»

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Cdnow was where i bought my PJ vinyl in the 90s. Amazon ended up buying them
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    My 1995 Red Robin Soldier Field CDs. Think I paid 10 bucks at my local record shop.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,168

Cdnow was where i bought my PJ vinyl in the 90s. Amazon ended up buying them

cdnow was awesome. It's kind of moot now, but they were the first place I remember that had releases from all over the world. They made it really easy to get imported stuff. I guess it's moot now, but back then it was pretty awesome buying the import versions of albums that came with extra tracks, or foreign only releases from bands (like nirvana's hormoaning). They were the first online store I remember, and gave you a small taste of the power of online ordering :)
  • Options
    TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,364
    I few years ago I managed to locate 2 1995 zebras for $20 the pair.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275

Holy shitballs!!!!
    That is an awesome find - pls tell us more....??
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,364
    redraw said:

Holy shitballs!!!!
    That is an awesome find - pls tell us more....??
    It was just in some local classifieds. They had a Rudolph single as well that I nabbed for 20 as well from memory. Gave a zebra to my mate for nothing as I needed him to pick the gear up.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options
    reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ. Posts: 1,981
    They're not exactly merch, but I picked these up years and years ago and I only recently (last weekend), went through all my old CD's and found these, I haven't played them in 20 years probably...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    reesdog said:

They're not exactly merch, but I picked these up years and years ago and I only recently (last weekend), went through all my old CD's and found these, I haven't played them in 20 years probably...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

aussie dynamos is probably my favorite bootleg. nice pick up.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......