Comments

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Very admirable.
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004

PJfanwillneverleave1
    please leave

Stay PJfanwillneverleave1, we need different opinions as well.
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

PJfanwillneverleave1
    please leave

And this is what the forum and humanity is all about.
    Diverse opinions are healthy.
    Speak up, just like Annafalk did!

• Options

Annafalk said:

PJfanwillneverleave1
    please leave

And this is what the forum and humanity is all about.
    Diverse opinions are healthy.
    Speak up, just like Annafalk did!

I don't think anyone can't appreciate a diverse opinion. I think people tire of the delivery of diverse opinions in certain situations.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2017
    ^^^
    Annafalk stated his/her opinion well.
    Your brain is a good brain so try to recognize honesty.
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    edited January 2017
    I don't have a problem with diverse opinions. But a little bit of diplomacy and kindness goes a long way to someone who is going through a difficult time and has shown no animosity to you.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options

^^^

Sure
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

^^^

This made me :lol:
  • Options

^^^

Don't encourage.
  • Options

^^^

Don't encourage.
    No no.. just the whole.. " see this person 'gets me'" schtick is what made me laugh. Trust me you and I agree.. just thought it funny how quick he was to point out that there's ONE person he doesn't irritate.

As for the OP. I have been reading this thread for a while now.. sad it even had to come to this. ( fair warning folks, I'm about to say something real, and possibly hurtful) Again. Naturalization. If folks are here legally.. I'm fine with it. But the freaking overwhelming presence of illegals is astounding. Of course those here illegally don't feel the bite that we do.. because Obama made it all Cush Cush for them. But something HAS to be done. I kind of agree with 'thewall'. Sorry if that pisses people off, but at this point, the US' kindness has been taken for weakness, and now we are just inundated with
    Illegals from every which country. That is just wrong.
    Again, I am sorry you and your family are going through all of this, but it needs done.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

^^^

Don't encourage.
    No no.. just the whole.. " see this person 'gets me'" schtick is what made me laugh. Trust me you and I agree.. just thought it funny how quick he was to point out that there's ONE person he doesn't irritate.

As for the OP. I have been reading this thread for a while now.. sad it even had to come to this. ( fair warning folks, I'm about to say something real, and possibly hurtful) Again. Naturalization. If folks are here legally.. I'm fine with it. But the freaking overwhelming presence of illegals is astounding. Of course those here illegally don't feel the bite that we do.. because Obama made it all Cush Cush for them. But something HAS to be done. I kind of agree with 'thewall'. Sorry if that pisses people off, but at this point, the US' kindness has been taken for weakness, and now we are just inundated with
    Again, I am sorry you and your family are going through all of this, but it needs done.
    Obama deported more illegal immigrants than any President in history. How exactly is that making it "all cush cush for them?" Besides, OP is a Mexican citizen living in Mexico, why even bring up illegal immigrants? I don't blame OP one bit for taking this stand.
  • Options
    I was not saying he wasn't. I was saying we have to do something.. period, even if it is so drastic as to build a wall. AndObama also made welfare reform laws that made it easier on
    Illegals to draw welfare. I have never ONCE in 8 yrs of his presidency heard he was deporting illegals, not ONCE.
  • Options

I was not saying he wasn't. I was saying we have to do something.. period, even if it is so drastic as to build a wall. AndObama also made welfare reform laws that made it easier on
    Illegals to draw welfare. I have never ONCE in 8 yrs of his presidency heard he was deporting illegals, not ONCE.

And trust.. I have news casts shoved down my eyeball and ears all day everyday. I'd think I'd have heard that somewhere.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    edited January 2017

All it takes is a quick google search, bud. Donald Trump himself has even mentioned this with the whole "where was the uproar when..." rhetoric. What the fuck is building a wall going to do about deporting illegal immigrants? Is the wall going to go find them and send them all back? Do you think all illegal immigrants are from Mexico? Look at what you're typing before you click the "Post Comment" button. Unreal.
  • Options
    And I am very sad that this has all come to this. Several bad administrators have ruined this country. Now we have.. a I don't even know what to call that guy.. but now we have THAT guy as our administration leader.. I don't blame the OP for feeling this stand was needed, but that is only because he is not on this side of the line. He can't understand what it is like from this side.
    Do what you feel you must. Just know that is what what we are doing over here.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

And trust.. I have news casts shoved down my eyeball and ears all day everyday. I'd think I'd have heard that somewhere.
    you only hear about it if it outrages the other party, which this obviously wouldn't.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

^^^

Don't encourage.

That is juat unrealistic hyperbole.
    We are not overwhelmed, that is just crazy.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    I am
    Going to walk away now. I have stated where I stand personally. I gave you
    All fair warning that my view would incite ire. We are all officially hi-jacking this guy's Last ( for the next four years anyhow) Exit thread straight up AMT style, and for that I apologize OP.
    I hope you DO return in four years, when this craziness is all done. We thrive as a community with
    Fine folks like yourself in our midst. Have a better day than it has started off as, today folks..
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    a nation of immigrants wanting to ban immigrants. the ultimate hypocrisy. sounds like my 10 year old telling my 7 year old "I was here first!", when she is standing in their shared room.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    caifan82caifan82 Mexico City Posts: 321
    Hi whispering hands, no need to apologise for anything.
    As a said in my original post, your government can build a wall if they want. I mean, it's your country. If you want a giant bubble all around it, it's fine too. The problem I have is just the need to humiliate. Mexico HAS to pay for the wall? If we don't pay for it, the US will find a way to forcefully collect from us? Any company that wants to freely sell stuff in the US has to pack right now (even fricking Toyota!)? Most Mexican immigrants are rapists? Any way, you get my drift. It's just that the president of the most powerful country in the world seems to have a personal vendetta against the country where I live. That's what's scary.
    But yeah, I'll surely be back once he's out of office. I just love this band too much ;)

Cheers!
    Mexico City - July 17th 2003
    Mexico City - July 18th 2003
    Mexico City - July 19th 2003
    Monterrey - December 7th 2005
    Mexico City - December 9th 2005
    Mexico City - December 10th 2005
    Mexico City - November 24th 2011
  • Options
    caifan82 said:

Hi whispering hands, no need to apologise for anything.
    As a said in my original post, your government can build a wall if they want. I mean, it's your country. If you want a giant bubble all around it, it's fine too. The problem I have is just the need to humiliate. Mexico HAS to pay for the wall? If we don't pay for it, the US will find a way to forcefully collect from us? Any company that wants to freely sell stuff in the US has to pack right now (even fricking Toyota!)? Most Mexican immigrants are rapists? Any way, you get my drift. It's just that the president of the most powerful country in the world seems to have a personal vendetta against the country where I live. That's what's scary.
    But yeah, I'll surely be back once he's out of office. I just love this band too much ;)

Cheers!

I agree with you. I was just trying to say that the wall is semi needed. And I
    Have NO issue with folks of ANY race immigrating to this country; it IS what we founded ourselves upon, but it should be done legally. My point was.. if it takes a wall.. I also agree that it is stupid to make Mexico pay for that, and that our Current ( above all previous named Currents) "Leader" is a joke.