Options

Rogue National Park Service Twitter handle.

Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
More U.S. government science agencies are getting rogue accounts as they have been banned from communicating out.

NASA
NIH
Forest Service, and many more.

A march for science is being planned.

The ban is scary, but the courageous ones who are fighting back are awesome!

It's so surreal it feels like a game, but this is extremely serious.
There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Who says they are governmental employees?
  • Options
    This is good.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    Resist that's the only way to send Bafoon the message, Resist Resist ! I'm marching at every chance I get here in NY !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    When people wanted to resist Obama policies we know how that went.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

Resist that's the only way to send Bafoon the message, Resist Resist ! I'm marching at every chance I get here in NY !

Yay!!! One thing I support is people getting out of their mom's basement and getting some sunlight now and then. There appeared to be a lot of vitamin d deficient people outdoors over the past week...but I am no doctor.
  • Options
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    PJPOWER said:

Yay!!! One thing I support is people getting out of their mom's basement and getting some sunlight now and then. There appeared to be a lot of vitamin d deficient people outdoors over the past week...but I am no doctor.
    It could be because it was so damn cold in a lot of the country! ha.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Someone get this interactive map to Trump, show him effects of sea level rise on Palm beach Florida

https://www.beforetheflood.com/explore/the-crisis/sea-level-rise/
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Someone get this interactive map to Trump, show him effects of sea level rise on Palm beach Florida

https://www.beforetheflood.com/explore/the-crisis/sea-level-rise/

Time to buy some inner city ocean front properties!
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    My brother in law worked for a park ranger company in Utah so it's personal to me. Love the middle finger they gave to Trump.
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    Wow, thanks, Ms. Haiku. It's amazing to see that whole list.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,629
    unsung said:

When people wanted to resist Obama policies we know how that went.

How did that go?
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    Ms. Haiku said:

More U.S. government science agencies are getting rogue accounts as they have been banned from communicating out.

NASA
    NIH

government science
    agencies get rogue accounts
    surreal, serious

/i can't resist myself
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

Ms. Haiku said:

NASA
    NIH

government science
    agencies get rogue accounts
    surreal, serious

/i can't resist myself
    Funny!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    Yeah ok so because
    PJPOWER said:

I'm brown never pale ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Yeah ok so because

PJPOWER said:

I'm brown never pale ..
    Cool story bro...
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    can't stop listening to Bruce these days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27OQ9NRMGxE
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,547
    vaggar99 said:

From night 1 in Perth.....

The E Street Band is glad to be here in Western Australia. But we're a long way from home, and our hearts and spirits are with the hundreds of thousands of women and men that marched yesterday in every city in America and in Melbourne who rallied against hate and division and in support of tolerance, inclusion, reproductive rights, civil rights, racial justice, LGBTQ rights, the environment, wage equality, gender equality, healthcare, and immigrant rights. We stand with you. We are the new American resistance
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

From night 1 in Perth.....

The E Street Band is glad to be here in Western Australia. But we're a long way from home, and our hearts and spirits are with the hundreds of thousands of women and men that marched yesterday in every city in America and in Melbourne who rallied against hate and division and in support of tolerance, inclusion, reproductive rights, civil rights, racial justice, LGBTQ rights, the environment, wage equality, gender equality, healthcare, and immigrant rights. We stand with you. We are the new American resistance
    :heart:
    "Poor man want to be rich
    Rich man want to be king
    And a king ain't satisfied
    Till he rules everything"
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    edited January 2017
    Is anyone following @ Rogue POTUS Staff ? Supposedly someone on the inside of the White House?
    Post edited by oceaninmyeyes on
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options

Is anyone following @ Rogue POTUS Staff ? Supposedly someone on the inside of the White House?

Thanks for pointing it out, oceaninmyeyes.
  • Options
    Whenever I get down because of these tumultuous times I look at all of these rogue accounts. The graphics are awesome and inspiring.

Ellis Island is a national park. Lady Liberty is all over awesome graphics, as is Smoky the Bear and Aragon.