Comments

• Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,402
    And that's why I spend the couple of extra dollars to buy grass feed beef and buffalo, and pork and chickens from local family farms that I know. Or shoot and butcher my own venison.
  • Options
    You have to look at it from both sides.
    Skittles are awesome and safe for human consumption right?
    How would it affect cows?
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    I'm down for some skittle t-bones
  • Options
    edited January 2017

And that's why I spend the couple of extra dollars to buy grass feed beef and buffalo, and pork and chickens from local family farms that I know. Or shoot and butcher my own venison.

Amen brotha or sista!
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options

Quality and ethical.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

Quality and ethical.
    Although "grass fed" could be many things... "grass finished" is probably what you should be looking for. Usually, people do not like the grass finished beef though, "tastes too wild". "Grass fed" beef can still be finished off and fattened up in the feed yard like all the others...but usually tastes better... Just some info from someone with some cattle industry knowledge...
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

Quality and ethical.
    Although "grass fed" could be many things... "grass finished" is probably what you should be looking for. Usually, people do not like the grass finished beef though, "tastes too wild". "Grass fed" beef can still be finished off and fattened up in the feed yard like all the others...but usually tastes better... Just some info from someone with some cattle industry knowledge...
    Interesting.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    gross and weird.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com