Middle Kids

2»

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 19,648
    damn i missed out on tickets this morning i'm going the night of to scalp outside of venue ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan AustraliaPosts: 3,309
    edited September 14
    damn i missed out on tickets this morning i'm going the night of to scalp outside of venue ...
    Good luck I hope you get to go, maybe they will release some extra tickets before the show, maybe contact the venue. It's awesome for Middle Kids that they sold out. But very disappointing for you. Good luck :lucky:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 19,648
    Good luck I hope you get to go, maybe they will release some extra tickets before the show, maybe contact the venue. It's awesome for Middle Kids that they sold out. But very disappointing for you. Good luck :lucky:
    Yeah ill keep my eyes open before show date to see if i can get lucky but yeah i got caught up doing some errands before sale time by the time i tried it was too late , i'll get in to the show specially in NY CITY scalpers will have them i hate giving them the cash but for this show i will ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
2»