Options

ISO Twenty one pilots Chicago tix

My daughter wants to hit this show up and I'm not ashamed to say their tunes are quite catchy. Stubhub ridiculous so hoping someone here has a better solution.

Comments

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Good luck, they put on a great show.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I hear ya. I wanted to drive down to the Pittsburgh show for my son but StubHub prices are roughly $300 a piece for nosebleeds. I think we'll be waiting to see them on their next tour.

Good luck to you though.
  • Options
    Yep I'm not gonna pay $400 for two of us to sit in top row at united center. That's even high for PJ scalpers!
  • Options
    MedozK said:

not doubting...but gimme yer best utube link to prove it. otherwise...
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited December 2016

MedozK said:

not doubting...but gimme yer best utube link to prove it. otherwise...
    They are from Ohio, so this is one of their early shows in 2013. Trees is one my favorite songs. My daughters turned me on to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJfGglDhh0I

You also gotta love a band that includes ukulele songs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl8qKeaYKnA

You can see a little EV inspired moments here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjXJ_eXfA0U
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,635
    edited January 2017
    Speaking as a 24 year old, these guys and The Lumineers are the only two bands that I know people
    My age want to see multiple times similar to the way we all want to see PJ as often as possible.

I'm sure there are a few others, but those 2 are on top of the live experience in terms of newer bands
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,400
    edited January 2017

Speaking as a 24 year old, these guys and The Lumineers are the only two bands that I know people
    My age want to see multiple times similar to the way we all want to see PJ as often as possible.

I'm sure there are a few others, but those 2 are on top of the live experience in terms of newer bands

As a 20 year old, I second this statement. Will also add Mumford and Sons and Grouplove to that list of what I hear talked about consistently and sought after live.

I am seeing TOP in February with my girl in Charleston. Looking forward to it. It is her favorite band and I have to say I love the self-titled album.
    Post edited by drakeheuer14 on
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    thanks for the links medozK. the crowds of young kids seem to love them and there's nothing wrong with that.
    i'm not a fan. needs more amazing lead guitar solos to make me interested. lol
  • Options
    StubHub dropping but still hoping for something close to face.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,400
    MedozK said:
    I didnt expect to read that they played for over 2 hours. Good for them, food for the fans
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016