Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    It is done!
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    demetrios said:

It is done!

Hey @demetrios , if you recorded the whole show. I thought the interview segments were great, If you can I would love a copy as well.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,277
    demetrios said:

Pap said:

Download link, please? :prayer:

Pm sent! :)

Repeat today @ 6pm ET.
    Many thanks D! :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Today @ 12pm ET.
  • Options
    Tonight @ 11pm ET.
  • Options
    is it possible to get a copy of this? thanks
    Seattle 2-6-95,Seattle 9-16-96,Vancouver 7-19-98, Seattle 7-21-98, Seattle 11-5-00, Seattle 12-9-02, Vancouver 5-30-03, Vancouver 9-2-05, Calgary 9-4-05, Edmonton 9-5-05, Vancouver 4-2-08 (Ed Ved), Seattle 9-21-09, Vancouver 9-25-09, Vancouver 9-25-11, Vancouver 12-04-13, Seattle 11-20-16 (Temple of the Dog)
  • Options
    Bump @ 11am ET this morning.
  • Options
    chinese_n said:

is it possible to get a copy of this? thanks

x2.
  • Options
    Inside Third Man Records SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio December 24th 2016 MP3 Download ..
    https://mega.nz/#!fVklCTJS!ISieePt8HCHlRZ2e7tLM8TNeGhJD2BpP5bI4TY1vjXs

@PJRadio Goes - Inside @ThirdManRecords
    6/9/16 Nashville, TN (Live @ Third Man Records)

V2
    https://mega.nz/#!jZlTwIIT!i562gThguXelocOn3IkhCm5pNS8miUfLEgqBiiYK9U0
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,040
    ^^^^^^^ Thanks D!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    No problemo! :)
  • Options
    SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    demetrios said:

Inside Third Man Records SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio December 24th 2016 MP3 Download ..
    https://mega.nz/#!fVklCTJS!ISieePt8HCHlRZ2e7tLM8TNeGhJD2BpP5bI4TY1vjXs

@PJRadio Goes - Inside @ThirdManRecords
    6/9/16 Nashville, TN (Live @ Third Man Records)

V2
    https://mega.nz/#!jZlTwIIT!i562gThguXelocOn3IkhCm5pNS8miUfLEgqBiiYK9U0

Great! Thanks a lot and Happy New Year!!
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • Options
    Repeat is back on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio

This Friday @ 6pm EST.
    Saturday @ 8am EST.
    Sunday @ 1pm EST.
    Monday @ 11am EST.
  • Options
    http://blog.siriusxm.com/2017/02/08/pearl-jam-jack-white-third-man-records-vinyl-special/

Pearl Jam is gearing up for a spectacular 2017, which will included the band finally receiving induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Last year, the members had the opportunity to perform and record with the legendary Jack White at White’s Third Man Records Shop in Nashville, TN. Tune in to Pearl Jam Radio (Ch. 22) to hear this special performance along with commentary from Pearl Jam guitarist Mike McCready on Friday, 2/10 at 6 p.m. ET!

Pearl Jam was on it’s way to Bonnaroo when they decided to make a pit stop to pay a visit to White. The band then performed an intimate concert that was recorded straight to vinyl, and Eddie Vedder even recorded a solo song. White joined Pearl Jam for the encore and even had dueling guitar solos with McCready, something McCready very much enjoyed.

“Jamming with Jack White is really cool. He’s got his EFX and his guitar, and how he plays, and how he attacks it, it’s unlike any other guitar player that’s around,” McCready said. “For me, it was a cool thing to be able to trade licks with him and look at him and see what he was doing and then try to emulate that, or I did it and he would do it back and kind of back and forth, at least that’s how I felt about it.”

White, the former lead singer and guitarist of the White Stripes, has received much acclaim for his prowess on the guitar. McCready saw the session as a learning experience that gave him the opportunity to pick up some new skills from the iconic guitarist.

“I learn from every guitar player I play with, so watching him utilize some of his pedals how he does kind of gave me a few ideas,” McCready said. “So I love learning, and Jack White is a good teacher and also knows how to rock. There’s just a coolness about him, and there’s a coolness in his playing that has an intensity that I love.”

The Third Man special will re-air on Pearl Jam Radio on Friday 2/10 at 6 pm ET; Saturday 2/11 at 8 AM ET; Sunday 2/12 at 1 PM ET; Monday 2/13 at 11 AM ET; Wednesday 2/15 at 7 PM ET; Friday 2/17 at noon ET; and Sunday 2/19 at 6 PM ET

For a free 30-day trial, check out http://www.siriusxm.com/freetrial/blog.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    thanks for the link, D. Finally listened to this earlier today.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

thanks for the link, D. Finally listened to this earlier today.

No problemo! :)
  • Options
    Today at 6pm EST.
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Today at 1pm est.
  • Options
    Repeat this morning @ 11am EST.
  • Options
    Tonight @ 7pm EST.
  • Options
    I just got my copy of this vault package yesterday. All I can say is wow! Quite possibly the best sounding live album I've ever heard. And the single sided 45rpm of Out Of Sand is pretty damn cool too!
  • Options
    Today @ 12pm EST.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,064

I just got my copy of this vault package yesterday. All I can say is wow! Quite possibly the best sounding live album I've ever heard. And the single sided 45rpm of Out Of Sand is pretty damn cool too!

Great first post! I happen to agree. I think the mixing and overall "feel" of this record is absolutely phenomenal.
  • Options
    https://www.relix.com/blogs/detail/pearl_jams_mike_mccready_talks_jamming_with_jack_white_at_third_man

Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready Talks Jamming with Jack White at Third Man
    February 17, 2017

A couple of future Rock and Roll Hall of Famers got together at Third Man Records last June when Pearl Jam (who'll be inducted this year) and Jack White (who is surely not far behind) jammed at White's Nashville hub.

A spur-of-the-moment appearance from PJ at the intimate space turned into a live record that'll be broadcast on Pearl Jam Radio along with commentary from guitarist Mike McCready.

"Jamming with Jack White is really cool," McCready said. "How he attacks it, it's unlike any other guitar player that's around. It was a cool thing to be able to trade licks with him and look at him and see what he was doing and then try to emulate that, or I did it and he would do it back and kind of back and forth, at least that’s how I felt about it."

McCready continued, "There’s just a coolness about him, and there’s a coolness in his playing that has an intensity that I love.”
  • Options
    This evening @ 6pm EST.