Options

Pearl Jam fan invents new tailgating game

2»

Comments

• Options
    msilva31msilva31 Posts: 180
    Brain - thanks for the feedback, love the idea of incorporating drinking in the next video. Believe it or not, there hasn't been any issue with the kicking aspect of the game. People enjoy that part the best and since the ball is made of rubber, when it hits the cars, there is zero damage. Maybe a spilt beer or two but nothing major. All of the response has been phenomenal. Please spread the word. thanks again.
  • Options
    I had a brilliant idea once. It was a Jump to Conclusions Matt.
  • Options
    msilva31 said:

Brain - thanks for the feedback, love the idea of incorporating drinking in the next video. Believe it or not, there hasn't been any issue with the kicking aspect of the game. People enjoy that part the best and since the ball is made of rubber, when it hits the cars, there is zero damage. Maybe a spilt beer or two but nothing major. All of the response has been phenomenal. Please spread the word. thanks again.

Honestly, I have a new Camaro and if this "rubber" ball hit MY car, I would be extremely pissed.
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    Dirty Tom said:

msilva31 said:

Honestly, I have a new Camaro and if this "rubber" ball hit MY car, I would be extremely pissed.
    I wish I was the rubber ball on your Camaro's hood.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625

Dirty Tom said:

msilva31 said:

I wish I was the rubber ball on your Camaro's hood.
    :lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    Camaro LS1 is a thing of beauty.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    edited February 2017
    Dirty Tom said:

msilva31 said:

better add the tailgate insurance to your policy.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    msilva31msilva31 Posts: 180
    great idea