Options

Easy Street Pop Up At The Paramount for Temple Of The Dog

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852
http://www.easystreetonline.com/NewsItem/6546

This is really happening. Your fantasy show is becoming a reality. The hottest ticket in town since the Sonics hosted MJ and and the Bulls for the ’96 NBA Championship. At least you know who will win this showdown. You…if you are so lucky to be there. Come see us at the shop for the latest reissue OR…we will see you at the Paramount, both nights. Easy Street pop-up, we’ll be holdin, we’ll be holding.

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852

easystreetguy - Some things never change. We couldnt b at this point without you. The world changes, the neighborhood changes, but if it's ok w you we gonna try to keep things the same around here. There have been many many long term customers that have become long term friends. Past employees that I wonder about and deeply miss, love seeing u. Our current staff and soon to be world leaders and music dominators. Our West Seattle merchants @westseattlejunction and friends. The 200,00 club cards redeemed. The 60 million cd's 30 million records...45's, tapes, dvds, books, record sleeves, over 1 million cups of coffee. To the folks who believed in a 19 yr old college drop out #seattleuniversity kid who was sleeping in the back of his tiny record store up the street. To Willie Mackay and Penny Lane for taking care of me and later giving me his store...and its debt, to Kim Harris for letting me play all his records when I was a tween, as long as I alphabetized all 12,000 of em, the Bel-Red NWOBHM days, my Cap Hill crew @seattleprep #capitolhillsoccer #caya #montlakerec @comet_tavern my og #alkitavern @thecrocodileseattle bruthas/sistas. Those John Hughes Donnie Darko alterna goth kids, the early NW hip hop backpackers and #cratediggers our G-power animals @aliceinchains @soundgarden #theaccused #gruntruck @tad.official @nirvana of course our @pearljam and HQ bruthas making Seattle proud, can't keep good men down. To all those people that believed in the cafe early on. To all those ol #Ticketmaster line holders. Never forget those 12 years @queenanneseattle instores #loureed #pattismith @janellemonae @brandicarlile @subpop @theshins @bandofhorses @theheadandtheheart @mudhoney_ ...instores @elviscostello @macklemore Breaking a shiton o records. Murals Billboards #yolatengo Meeting my then soon to b wife @thatgirlkisha 14 years @sasquatch The infamous 2005 secret @pearljam best night ever and #Sonics @RealSonicsBoom and guests last year. The night @beastieboys__ called up for an all night dig. Anyhow here we are now...still. #overblowing it for 28 years. Thank you from all us @easystreetrecords
  • Options
    :):)
  • Options
    ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    Where is this happening, not from Seattle. Also is this the Ames bros vs easy street event?
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula