Options

FT: Denver 2006 Klausen Poster *ROUGH SHAPE*

SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,347
edited November 2016 in Lost Dogs
I bought this poster at the Gorge in 2006 because they literally had nothing else left when I got to the booth. It was beat to hell but I wanted some sort of memento other than a t-shirt. Its been 10 years now and I haven't done anything with it, maybe someone who went to the show might be interested. Its creased down the middle, has tack holes in each corner and a mark on the lower orange arrow to the right. It must have had a wild ride from Denver to the Gorge. I took a few pics:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2b8OX43-vR0ZXZvMEhicno2dXM

Was hoping to get the Blues Bros/cop car shirt from Wrigley in M or L but if your interested at all let me know. trades only.
"Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
-my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
Post edited by SomethingCreative on

Comments

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    edited November 2016
    That poster in mint condition only goes for about $20-$25, just a heads up as you look for a trade
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,347

That poster in mint condition only goes for about $20-$25, just a heads up as you look for a trade

oh wow no I didn't realize that but I see it now on EB... lol I always thought it was a cool print but apparently its not a fan favorite oh well
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    BS220111BS220111 Posts: 1
    I went to this show and am looking to collect all the shows I attended are you still looking to part with it? I don't have much to trade but would be willing to buy it. Let me know.