Options

Clinton won popular vote in 2008 too.

unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
But none of you complained about it then. I am so happy her political career is over.

Comments

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    I don't think two democrats faced each other for POTUS. This is dumb.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    No, what is dumb is rioters because they don't get their way. This is what happens when mommy never tells them no.
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    unsung said:

No, what is dumb is rioters because they don't get their way. This is what happens when mommy never tells them no.

Bingo
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    Jason P said:

I don't think two democrats faced each other for POTUS. This is dumb.

No, it is an interesting point.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    unsung said:

Are they rioting outside your door as we ... type?

Put your army garb away. Trump won. The revolution is over.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

unsung said:

Trump isn't the cure for the disease.
  • Options
    unsung said:

Jason P said:

unsung said:

What is the cure?
  • Options
    Trump was the super hero for all the preppers and TRUMP isn't the answer??

motherfucker won!
  • Options
    Jason P said:

unsung said:

Jason P said:

unsung said:

What is the cure?
    More cowbell.
    And Blades of Steel
  • Options

Jason P said:

unsung said:

Jason P said:

unsung said:

What is the cure?
    More cowbell.
    And Blades of Steel
    Cowbell and Blades of Steel???

Fuck'n A!
  • Options
    What was the name of the militia your homeboys came up with?

if I'm coming up with a militia name, it has to have at least 3 digits in a row ... of 6969 to keep it real.

man, it must be a bummer that crooked hillary lost!
  • Options
    you should consider taking the Ron Paul avatar off ... people like Ron Paul ... I like Ron Paul ...

I don't think he is prepping for democratic zombie warfare. most likely reading a book ... We should all read a book ...(but not about zombies or Ron Paul!}
  • Options
    Jason P said:

you should consider taking the Ron Paul avatar off ... people like Ron Paul ... I like Ron Paul ...

I don't think he is prepping for democratic zombie warfare. most likely reading a book ... We should all read a book ...(but not about zombies or Ron Paul!}

I remember the Red Mage always saving my ass when the White Mage couldn't.
    Final Fantasy forever!
  • Options
    I was thinking of posting a link to WARS "Why can't we be friends" video .... but man do the lyrics for that song suck!

gotta post it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Why can't we write lyrics?
  • Options
    seanwonseanwon Posts: 284
    unsung said:

But none of you complained about it then. I am so happy her political career is over.

I did. In hindsight, I was wrong.
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
  • Options
  • Options

Jason P said:

Final Fantasy forever!
    The White Mage was a racist fool ....
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Final Fantasy forever!
    That's it!
    Fire Lv1 on you!

edit - so slep blocking allowed.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Final Fantasy forever!
    That's why you go with the fighter, black belt, black mage, red mage. Best party!
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Final Fantasy forever!
    That's why you go with the fighter, black belt, black mage, red mage. Best party!
    Exactly.
    Being able to cast LIT2 was always solid.
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 506
    Your leaving out an important detail from the citation...

a. Does not include popular vote totals from Iowa, Maine, Nevada, Washington, or non-binding primaries. Includes popular vote total from Michigan, where Barack Obama and John Edwards were not on the ballot, due to the state, along with Florida, moving their primary dates forward, in violation of party rules.

This is how easy it is to spread misinformation amongst those too lazy to look for it.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    bootleg said:

a. Does not include popular vote totals from Iowa, Maine, Nevada, Washington, or non-binding primaries. Includes popular vote total from Michigan, where Barack Obama and John Edwards were not on the ballot, due to the state, along with Florida, moving their primary dates forward, in violation of party rules.

This is how easy it is to spread misinformation amongst those too lazy to look for it.

How bout them apples
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Jason P said:

This is dumb.

Yup

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    unsung said:

Been saying this for days. No way michael moore would be losing his shit about the electoral college if the roles had been reversed. Dont claim the game is rigged only if you lose (like Trump). To be fair, hrc hasnt bitched, just some of her supporters.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    muskydan said:

unsung said:

Bingo
    That makes no sense. Peaceful protesting is one of the hallmarks of a democracy. Of course, when you disagree, its "whining". When you agree, its a "revolution".
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818

muskydan said:

unsung said:

Bingo
    That makes no sense. Peaceful protesting is one of the hallmarks of a democracy. Of course, when you disagree, its "whining". When you agree, its a "revolution".
    I'm all for protest, actually the peaceful protest make me happy that people actually give a crap....then you start to watch them being interviewed on television where they are given a platform and holy shit i wonder if they were dropped on their head as a kid

media is partially responsible for pushing so much misinformation and then there is facebook and false news sites that people actually take as gospel...on both sides lets be honest...amazing what i have seen shared on social media as real news

ill give the NY Times credit they admitted they were wrong and vow to become an honest news source again...i commend that but very skeptical
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    pjalive21 said:

muskydan said:

unsung said:

Bingo
    I'm all for protest, actually the peaceful protest make me happy that people actually give a crap....then you start to watch them being interviewed on television where they are given a platform and holy shit i wonder if they were dropped on their head as a kid

media is partially responsible for pushing so much misinformation and then there is facebook and false news sites that people actually take as gospel...on both sides lets be honest...amazing what i have seen shared on social media as real news

ill give the NY Times credit they admitted they were wrong and vow to become an honest news source again...i commend that but very skeptical
    Blah blah blah.
    What misinformation? Like that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim?
    That misinformation?
    Oh, you must be talking about the misinformation that Trump is a sexual abuser and a misogynist. No, can't be that, he admitted that in his own words.
    I guess you mean the misinformation that Trump is racist. No, can't be that either, he just appointed a known associate of white supremacists as his chief advisor.
    Hmmmm what misinformation? That Clinton won the popular vote?
    Damn, reality must have a liberal bias.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    unsung said:

I don't think anyone is complaining about it. I think most of us are saying that you Trumpsters can't say that there is a mandate or that "more people hated Hillary than Trump"....obviously not.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    bootleg said:

Thank you...this happens a lot with Trumpsters
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana