Options

CLINTON CASH: Everything Is For Sale

g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
https://youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM

Has anyone seen this documentary? A very good look at the Clintons and their Clinton Foundation.....where all the money comes from and where it goes.

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Comments

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    It's easy when they, themselves, are also bought and paid for.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    I wonder how much Clinton cash, project veritas, wikileaks, and fbi probe effected the election?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,570
    Donald Trump's Sons Offer Inauguration Access for $1 Million
    http://time.com/4607439/donald-trump-in ... fit-texas/
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2016

Donald Trump's Sons Offer Inauguration Access for $1 Million
    http://time.com/4607439/donald-trump-in ... fit-texas/

Interesting to note in the video that they gave props to TMZ.
    :12 - :16

Wake up.
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Bill Clinton, personally matching every donation made to the Clinton Foundation between now and December 31. Look it up. It's a fact
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126

Bill Clinton, personally matching every donation made to the Clinton Foundation between now and December 31. Look it up. It's a fact

Good for him, at these hard times for some it's always more pleasurable to GIVE than to RECEIVE. I hope they're charitable in other ways than just here.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    JC29856 said:

I think this is interesting... reports vary between FBI protective custody or asylum in Russia, but he is legit nowhere to be found
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    when do we start the U-S-A chants?
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,261
    January 21, 2017.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,955
    Most people I know are ready to start S.O.S. chants, not U-S-A chants.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,842
    my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

I think this is interesting... reports vary between FBI protective custody or asylum in Russia, but he is legit nowhere to be found
    Snopes has debunked the asylum in Russia theory. Apparently made up by one of the alt-right conspiracy nuts.

http://www.snopes.com/tag/eric-braverman/
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

Very interesting.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

Snopes has debunked the asylum in Russia theory. Apparently made up by one of the alt-right conspiracy nuts.

Snopes? Interesting.

A few months back an avid poster here claimed Braverman was hiding in plain sight. The thread has since been closed. Anyway, hopefully the patriot Braverman is safe.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

Snopes? Interesting.

A few months back an avid poster here claimed Braverman was hiding in plain sight. The thread has since been closed. Anyway, hopefully the patriot Braverman is safe.
    Why hasn't Braverman given a press conference explaining his whereabouts?!
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

i don't know much about this case but snopes is definitely not the source I would use as definitive ...
  • Options
    polaris_x said:

my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

i don't know much about this case but snopes is definitely not the source I would use as definitive ...
    Not claiming it is definitive, but more reliable than the original source of the claim.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Hmm. :i_dunno:
  • Options
    Free said:

Yeah...didn't make sense to me either. Varying reports vs. original source
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Free said:

You do know that that is how these sites operate, right? Make up the information, put it out there, then "pick it up" with their other sites.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,696

JC29856 said:

Free said:

You do know that that is how these sites operate, right? Make up the information, put it out there, then "pick it up" with their other sites.
    It's now confirmed that Hillary killed him- ripping his heart from his chest and holding it in front of his face so he could see its last few beats.
  • Options

JC29856 said:

Free said:

It's now confirmed that Hillary killed him- ripping his heart from his chest and holding it in front of his face so he could see its last few beats.
    Yep. They reminisce about it in Podesta's emails. She sometimes tells the story to break the ice at parties.

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,774

JC29856 said:

Free said:

I thought she ate it. Raw, uncooked.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    "So there I was, right, about to give this huge speech on climate change, and I've got this bloody, dripping heart in my right hand. I turned to Huma and I'm like, 'What do I do now?' And she says, 'I dunno but whatever it is, can we go do it to my husband next?'"

• Options
    Slowly but surely they are all making there way back in.

https://youtu.be/xZzEzDkeHzI
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Kat said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:

I thought she ate it. Raw, uncooked.
    Hilarious. Hahaha