Options

Which PJ drummer(s) you'd like to be inducted into the HOF?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,019
    JimmyV said:

All of them. The band as a whole is being inducted. Everyone who has been part of the band should be inducted. As for who plays the show, who accepts the award, etc., those are trickier questions. Feels like that has to be decided by the current lineup.

Yes.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,013
    But what band from the last 15 years has a real chance?
    If Pumpkins broke up after Melon Colie I think they'd have a better chance. Siamese Dream and Melon Colie are some of the best albums of the 90s I think, not to mention there were only 2 songs better than Drown on Singles, but they kind of have a bad rep now.
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    Dave Abbruzzese
    The White Stripes (I guess they are a bit older than the last 15 years) and Coldplay would be two with a legitimate shot.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,013
    Both had their first album over 15 years ago. I seriously can't think of a single rock band within the last 15 years worth of the hall of fame.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Dave Abbruzzese
    mace1229 said:

Both had their first album over 15 years ago. I seriously can't think of a single rock band within the last 15 years worth of the hall of fame.

Jeez...I had forgotten that Parachutes was that old!

Man, time is flying by...
    Post edited by rummy on
  • Options
    Dave Abbruzzese
    How long has that Montreal band....er, Arcade Fire been around? Would they be worthy? I can honestly say I have no idea - and I'm Canadian!