Options

Eddie Vedder Art Project

Image and video hosting by TinyPic">Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• Options
    acost016acost016 SF Posts: 40
    Let me know what you think! First time poster, been reading for years, this is my first time I felt worthy of posting.
  • Options
    Looks great. How did you print or paint onto the vinyl? Did you use any specific LP?
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Very cool! Welcome to the board
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Thanks so much! I found an old album at a thrift shop, painted over it with a clear base gloss and found stencil online, cut it out over sticky paper, then spray painted my colors. My dearest of dear friends was who it was for and he chose the quote.

Thanks again!
  • Options
    Cool!
  • Options
    acost016 said:

Thanks so much! I found an old album at a thrift shop, painted over it with a clear base gloss and found stencil online, cut it out over sticky paper, then spray painted my colors. My dearest of dear friends was who it was for and he chose the quote.

Thanks again!

Awesome. How did you get the clock element and is there a way to hang it?
    Ps. Welcome to the boards.
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    eljuda170eljuda170 México Posts: 57
    Very cool!!!
  • Options
    Clock elements were found easily at any thrift shop, and it's great to be posting on here!
  • Options
    And the way to hang it was part of the clock pieces, where the battery is house has a piece open for a screw or nail.

It was my most sophisticated project to date, glad you all enjoy it!
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    Very, very cool!
    I hope you take my next comment in the spirit it was intended - I only want to help you perfect your artwork.
    I'm not a punctuation expert, but I think the correct spelling would be 90s', not 90's.
    Just in case you decide to make more of these (I think you could sell a bunch) I thought I'd mention it.
    And if I'm wrong, would someone please correct me? Thanks.