Options

I need a PJ running shirt

2»

Comments

• Options
    I pretty much live in running clothes after work & on weekends so I love this idea
  • Options
    AceCool said:

Please make more stuff. Toothbrushes. Wallets. Tie clips. Taco seasoning. Steering wheel covers. Candles. Candy.

Such a great idea. They totally need to make beach towels, golf tees, pencil sharpeners, action figures, trading cards...oh wait.

come on...really? it's still just a t-shirt. you can't really equate it to merchandising overload.
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964

AceCool said:

Please make more stuff. Toothbrushes. Wallets. Tie clips. Taco seasoning. Steering wheel covers. Candles. Candy.

Such a great idea. They totally need to make beach towels, golf tees, pencil sharpeners, action figures, trading cards...oh wait.

come on...really? it's still just a t-shirt. you can't really equate it to merchandising overload.
    plus now it's clear that it's something their fans want, so doing it definitely wouldn't be anything like selling out.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    mikerlmikerl Posts: 580
    I'm buying....

In the event this doesn't become a reality, there must be some online company that will print what we want on a synthetic T. Can't we just get a stickman printed on a dry-fit?
    Hartford 1996, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1 1998, Mansfield 1 2000, Mansfield 2 2000, Albany 2003, MSG 2 2003, Mansfield 3 2003, Boston 2 2004, Albany 2006, Boston 2 2006, Mansfield 2 2008, Boston 2010, Worcester 1 2013, Worcester 2 2013
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Great idea
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,575
    edited September 2016

AceCool said:

how can anyone get mad about this idea when they sold dog collars?
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    ComeToTX said:

AceCool said:

Its always funny. People ask for some things, 10c does it, and then they are said to be selling out. I's be excited it PJ teamed with someone to do this.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    edited September 2016

ComeToTX said:

AceCool said:

Its always funny. People ask for some things, 10c does it, and then they are said to be selling out. I's be excited it PJ teamed with someone to do this.
    Couldn't agree more. How exactly is making merchandise selling out? selling out to who?
  • Options
    RS151862 said:

They should pair up with fellow northwest giant Nike and make some dri-fit shirts.

I've had the same thought as well! The per shirt cost probably make it prohibitive to do on a large scale but maybe they could do the show specific shirts in the dri-fit material seeing that those are typically a limited run anyway.

As it is now I'm really starting to move away from buying concert tee's primarily because I don't like the feel of most cotton t-shirts. The cotton is either too thick and rigid or it's too thin/cheaply made.

And while we're on the topic of shirts, I would definitely like to see the club offer a nice, dri-fit style polo shirt. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who would like to rep their favorite band every now and then on a casual dress Friday at work!

RM
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861

RS151862 said:

They should pair up with fellow northwest giant Nike and make some dri-fit shirts.

I've had the same thought as well! The per shirt cost probably make it prohibitive to do on a large scale but maybe they could do the show specific shirts in the dri-fit material seeing that those are typically a limited run anyway.

As it is now I'm really starting to move away from buying concert tee's primarily because I don't like the feel of most cotton t-shirts. The cotton is either too thick and rigid or it's too thin/cheaply made.

And while we're on the topic of shirts, I would definitely like to see the club offer a nice, dri-fit style polo shirt. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who would like to rep their favorite band every now and then on a casual dress Friday at work!

RM
    You are not alone on that polo idea. I am in.
  • Options
    mikerl said:

I'm buying....

In the event this doesn't become a reality, there must be some online company that will print what we want on a synthetic T. Can't we just get a stickman printed on a dry-fit?

Sure, if you want Santos and team reaching out to you with a cease and desist order!
  • Options
    May tie it into Steve Gleason, or the work Mike does, or something else charitable.
    Or form a 10 Running Club (ties into the old Vitalogy Health Club).
    Or just do it for pure profit.
    There's a demand here.
    PJx69
    EVx11
  • Options
    mikerlmikerl Posts: 580

mikerl said:

I'm buying....

Sure, if you want Santos and team reaching out to you with a cease and desist order!
    If you make a shirt for personal use, and you never sell it, there is no case to be made...

If I go to my local screen printer I can put anything on a shirt.
    Hartford 1996, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1 1998, Mansfield 1 2000, Mansfield 2 2000, Albany 2003, MSG 2 2003, Mansfield 3 2003, Boston 2 2004, Albany 2006, Boston 2 2006, Mansfield 2 2008, Boston 2010, Worcester 1 2013, Worcester 2 2013
  • Options
    I was thinking the same thing for years. I would love to race in a PJ singlet. I looked all over the web for a singlet for the previous Boston Marathon, but couldn't find anything (I ended up wearing a traditional USA singlet which did get me lots and lots of cheers all the way to the finish - thanks, Boston! Your crowd is the best!). Am I tripping or did the 10C sell cycling jerseys at one point? If so, one could hope they sell a runner's shirt or singlet. However, I'm thinking for my next marathon, I'm going with the suggestion above: buying a plain singlet and getting a custom print.
    Rock on!
    ~Edward

===========================
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,833
    Love this idea. Take my money.
  • Options
    I'd get one.
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    +1
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588
    I would love one of these as long as they aren't $50 or more.
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    jeff2040 said:

I would love one of these as long as they aren't $50 or more.

Don't think they should be, all the under armour stuff is from $20-$35
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    I don't post on here much, but I'd still really love a PJ running shirt.   Running is about my only hobby left during this covid-19 pandemic craziness..... rocking a dri-fit Stickman t-shirt would make my day.